•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Time to say bye!  (Read 4875 times)

T^zz3R

Re: Time to say bye!
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 12:58:06 pm »
bye son, i'll miss you even if you think i won't...
I will be around. I know i have done worst decision.and i am regretting it. But i will join later if i think i am ready.

Moo!!

Offline Kelvin

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
    • Exteme Addicts
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2013, 03:07:31 pm »
Do you really think that you can join here back again easily?

T^zz3R

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 05:59:42 pm »
Of course not. i have to achieve maximum skills to join and to gain trust.
i will make some spare time for VC-MP.
i need some time alone for studies. i cannot concentrate on studies thinking whatsup on vc-mp.  thats why i left.
i will be back soon then i'll try my luck. zaptocny!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:02:26 pm by Thomas »

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2013, 07:42:31 pm »
Of course not. i have to achieve maximum skills to join and to gain trust.
i will make some spare time for VC-MP.
i need some time alone for studies. i cannot concentrate on studies thinking whatsup on vc-mp.  thats why i left.
i will be back soon then i'll try my luck. zaptocny!
Therefore you tried DnA?

Offline Euphoria

• noteventrying.asi
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2013, 08:09:36 pm »
Everyone deserves a second chance, it's just an opinion.

On the other hand Thomas has been faithful to the clan for a long time, what he did was just an act of desperation.

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2013, 09:06:40 pm »

On the other hand Thomas has been faithful to the clan for a long time, what he did was just an act of desperation.
lol If he was faithful he wouldn't have left. There were lot of other trainees who waited even longer than him and never left. Was it an act of desperation saying that MK was like a prison for him too? lol sure.

He's just here again because he was denied on Dna's forums, that's all there is to it.

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2013, 07:26:32 am »
A word, PWNED

T^zz3R

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2013, 10:17:00 am »

lol If he was faithful he wouldn't have left. There were lot of other trainees who waited even longer than him and never left. Was it an act of desperation saying that MK was like a prison for him too? lol sure.

He's just here again because he was denied on Dna's forums, that's all there is to it.
lol'd , its true. its my worst mistake. i have been in great depression and now in great depression++.
a Guy made me do it. i couldn't had denied him. and i am feeling so sorry for what i have done. :(.

I have no clue for whats going on in VC-MP. but let us wait for the time to come.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 10:19:53 am by Thomas »

Offline Raddy

• Godfather
  • What should i put here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2013, 03:03:50 pm »
Bye mate!
Don't click here please!

Offline Rathan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2013, 04:59:05 am »
BYEZ Thompy See U Again Soon.!!!!!!!

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2013, 02:48:29 am »

lol'd , its true. its my worst mistake. i have been in great depression and now in great depression++.
a Guy made me do it. i couldn't had denied him. and i am feeling so sorry for what i have done. :(.

I have no clue for whats going on in VC-MP. but let us wait for the time to come.

Well to be honest I have no clue of what's happening in vcmp but dude seriously if you get so easily influenced then please don't come and QQ here about your depression.
You say it was like prison here? Really? How many times did I forgave your stupid acts. How many times? How many times did I warn you? How many times did I try to advice you how to be a better person in game and with others?
Mate, you lost all the respect I had for you. Good luck in whichever clan you go.

Adios.

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2013, 05:07:21 am »

Offline Thomas

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2013, 10:35:12 pm »

Well to be honest I have no clue of what's happening in vcmp but dude seriously if you get so easily influenced then please don't come and QQ here about your depression.
You say it was like prison here? Really? How many times did I forgave your stupid acts. How many times? How many times did I warn you? How many times did I try to advice you how to be a better person in game and with others?
Mate, you lost all the respect I had for you. Good luck in whichever clan you go.

Adios.
I am so sorry to disappoint you. i don't have any words. and i don't know a way to fix this. dude seriously this mistake has vanished me from my vc-mp life. those words aren't real. but to be honest i really didn't know what i was doing. it was like in smoke and i was just waving my hand for help. a guy garbed me and i leaned towards him. and he made me a worst nightmare. i didn't know about the guy profile.
and if you think that i would join a clan? don't ever think about it. MK was / is only clan that i love. but my own stupidity made things worst. gosh. tell me how? please forgive me for what i have done. i'll will not try to ask anymore stuff or favors from mk again. i really have no courage to show my self in vc-mp anymore. i know those words are so rude and mean. i was out of my mind. its meaning less to ask forgiveness and feel sorry for now after those stupid things. but after all
*MK forever*
@WildRose Quote: you did forgave me. yes i was a lost hound and you made me a star. you made me what i am. because you gave a chance for me to be a honest MK. i have become a more better person. thanks mate. you made my all bad side go away. people don't recognize me from that BIG[H] name anymore. they say he is dead.they don't trust a word on "i am big[h] guy" anymore. cuz they cannot believe what MK made me. i am all that mk made me.
i got control over my aggressions, i got control over my english skills, i got funnier ( dunno how? :S ). but still thank you.
its a worst thing for me. its like i have become ULK.aki. stealing peoples trust and ruin it for fun. no offense aki, you did it. well its life that will  take me where ever it want. if i ever wanted to be a clan member. it would be this clan. until then

Good Luck

nothing more from my side for now.
i have so much in my mind that would over flow your database usage.

Bye. cya around
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 10:48:11 pm by T4iVi3R »

Offline MATHEO

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2013, 08:27:01 pm »
Ta, trzymaj się, tylko jak znowu zaczniesz czitować to stracisz zęby  ;)

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2013, 09:30:10 pm »
Ta, trzymaj się, tylko jak znowu zaczniesz czitować to stracisz zęby  ;)

excuse me but can you please post in English too? been seeing you replying on some topics in this language...