•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: I'm back.  (Read 9113 times)

Offline Mr.Yellow

• Hitman
  • Nothing but love <3
    • View Profile
I'm back.
« on: September 15, 2013, 02:58:16 pm »
Guys, I'm sorry for the topic I made.I was so mad I thought my dad told me to go there for 2 or 3 weeks but, that was just 2 days, my ear drums were playing :DD I'm sorry.VidaL said he's gonna continue with Sa-mp no for Vc-mp for him now.

Both signatures credits to Machete^

Offline Detonator

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 03:22:39 pm »
wb

<&jizzBotz> [2] [NYB]HONEY_SINGH: mk loser clan kiss my ass all player mk

Offline RoadWarrior

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • I Don't like to follow, I like being followed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 03:59:59 pm »
WB.

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 07:18:11 pm »

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 10:18:44 pm »
I find this a little bit fishy.

• Yesterday you said you were going to be inactive and you tell us about your brother and that he was going to play VC:MP with the nick vidaL.
  • Then, your supposed brother vidaL makes an application to join DZ today. (http://deathzone-vcmp.tk/index.php?topic=13.0) and after his application was denied today, you make this post also today saying that you are back and after all you are not going to be inactive. It's a little suspicious that you "came back" the same day his application was denied.

All of this makes it look like you changed your name to vidaL, posted here saying you were going to be inactive and applied to DZ under that name. And when you were denied by DZ you came back here and told us that you were back.

Can you actually prove that your brother vidaL exists?

Offline Nexus

• MK Server Founder
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 12:22:40 am »
I'm getting tired of those DZs guys, if you want to go there, DO THAT AND GO FUCK YOURSELF THERE AND GET FUCKED BY THOSE IDIOTS!

@Puma and Zatch: you guys can go and fuck yourself with a cactus! fucking liars!

Offline Rocky

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 04:22:40 am »
I'm getting tired of those DZs guys, if you want to go there, DO THAT AND GO FUCK YOURSELF THERE AND GET FUCKED BY THOSE IDIOTS!

@Puma and Zatch: you guys can go and fuck yourself with a cactus! fucking liars!

lol cactus.

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 07:41:43 am »

They actually don't have permissions to reopen DZ anymore, because their rep is already down. xD
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 09:28:03 am »

• Yesterday you said you were going to be inactive and you tell us about your brother and that he was going to play VC:MP with the nick vidaL.
  • Then, your supposed brother vidaL makes an application to join DZ today. (http://deathzone-vcmp.tk/index.php?topic=13.0) and after his application was denied today, you make this post also today saying that you are back and after all you are not going to be inactive. It's a little suspicious that you "came back" the same day his application was denied.

All of this makes it look like you changed your name to vidaL, posted here saying you were going to be inactive and applied to DZ under that name. And when you were denied by DZ you came back here and told us that you were back.

I am gonna +1 this

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline Detonator

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 10:15:20 am »
@Puma and Zatch: you guys can go and fuck yourself with a cactus! fucking liars
LOL

I didn't think anything bad about you Bluint but NewK's post gave me something suspicious.I hope that I'm wrong .

<&jizzBotz> [2] [NYB]HONEY_SINGH: mk loser clan kiss my ass all player mk

Offline Mr.Yellow

• Hitman
  • Nothing but love <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013, 03:01:47 pm »

I agree the day I came back was when VidaL was denied well I'm gonna tell the truth here.My dad, told me to let VidaL play Pc a bit as he has been on vacations and I've been playing Vcmp all the time during vacations.So he said I'll try applying at DZ if I'm denied I'll leave Vc-mp and you can continue your Vcmp career and I'll give VidaL's picture by modifying this
But I'm a bit busy I've just came playing from now.My hand as stucked, as we were playing Maar Daar(Or religion game)And when we throw the ball it hurts in the hand and its hard to write.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 03:04:28 pm by Mr.Yellow »

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 03:10:32 pm »

I agree the day I came back was when VidaL was denied well I'm gonna tell the truth here.My dad, told me to let VidaL play Pc a bit as he has been on vacations and I've been playing Vcmp all the time during vacations.So he said I'll try applying at DZ if I'm denied I'll leave Vc-mp and you can continue your Vcmp career and I'll give VidaL's picture by modifying this
But I'm a bit busy I've just came playing from now.My hand as stucked, as we were playing Maar Daar(Or religion game)And when we throw the ball it hurts in the hand and its hard to write.

I am still not convinced.

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline Nereyus

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 03:27:15 pm »

This is really confusing me...  I didn't understand a shit from what you were talking about and what the hell is "maar daar"? I googled it and there's no such thing. How the fuck did you write this lie if your hand is injured?
You were trying to join DZ under another nick and what newk wrote above is a dead giveaway.

Offline Mr.Yellow

• Hitman
  • Nothing but love <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 04:53:57 pm »

This is really confusing me...  I didn't understand a shit from what you were talking about and what the hell is "maar daar"? I googled it and there's no such thing. How the fuck did you write this lie if your hand is injured?
You were trying to join DZ under another nick and what newk wrote above is a dead giveaway.
Because I'd losed my respect if I'd have not answered it.
@Nereyus, Maar daar is not a big game.Its just a game to have fun you can ask RoadWarrior or Rocky.I hope they have played this game.Here's VidaL 

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 05:25:14 pm »
Here's VidaL 
lmao, now you've fucked yourself real good. Thank you so much for giving me that picture. That is not a picture of your brother, that is a picture of Hamza Ahmed, a 16 year old teenager who was shot on April 27th. You really have no shame or morals at all to be using a picture of a dead teenager just to manipulate people.

Proof: http://tribune.com.pk/story/559458/teenage-rivalry-suspect-shoaib-granted-bail-in-hamza-ahmeds-murder-case/

I've been a leader/co-leader of this clan for a looong time, this not my first time dealing with this kind of stuff, don't think you're any different from all the other kids I've caught.

Kicked from the clan.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 08:55:15 pm by NewK »