•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: I'm back.  (Read 9202 times)

Stallin

Re: I'm back.
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2013, 04:28:53 pm »
Lol Newk, you are a good detective ffs.

Pakis are idiots. lol

Before criticize pakis, look at your own country, because there are some pakis which can rape your ass in the real life and in-game  ;)

Offline Revolver

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2013, 04:59:22 pm »
Lol Newk, you are a good detective ffs.

Pakis are idiots. lol

Before criticize pakis, look at your own country, because there are some pakis which can rape your ass in the real life and in-game  ;)

bitch please...

Offline RoadWarrior

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • I Don't like to follow, I like being followed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2013, 05:06:16 pm »
Well, no offense to others as some are normal people but this proves my point.

Pakis are idiots. lol

Nereyus know what I mean.
Well, no offense as well.  You can abuse the kid, But you can't abuse the country, Because by doing this you prove your self a dumb as well.

No offence to you but its true mate. I am not talking about every pakistani but yes, Almost 80% till now I have met in VCMP or in the clan have proved that they are typical twats. But yet there are 20% who are sensible.
If you think that 80% of Pakis are idiots, Thats not our problem. Over the Internet you see uncountable pranks. So You made a supposition that they are idiots? Common dude, change your mind about them(not only pakis but anyone) who you meet over the internet. Again You can just abuse the kid, But you can't abuse the country, Because by doing this you prove your self a dumb as well.

Offline Kelvin

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
    • Exteme Addicts
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2013, 06:05:58 pm »
Enough drama.

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2013, 06:11:56 pm »
Saying that all Pakistani players or most of the pakistani players are idiots is a wrong assumption to make and you guys shouldn't generalize it like that. It looks that way because the ones that are idiots are "louder" than the ones that aren't. By "louder" I meant that usually(not always), the ones that are idiots make it obvious for everyone that they are idiots. And the ones that aren't idiots are harder to spot.

So I don't really believe that most pakistani players are idiots, it just looks that way because the ones that are idiots are easier to spot than the ones that aren't.

Offline RoadWarrior

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • I Don't like to follow, I like being followed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2013, 06:31:46 pm »
Saying that all Pakistani players or most of the pakistani players are idiots is a wrong assumption to make and you guys shouldn't generalize it like that. It looks that way because the ones that are idiots are "louder" than the ones that aren't. By "louder" I meant that usually(not always), the ones that are idiots make it obvious for everyone that they are idiots. And the ones that aren't idiots are harder to spot.

So I don't really believe that most pakistani players are idiots, it just looks that way because the ones that are idiots are easier to spot than the ones that aren't.
+1

Offline [VU]WiLsOn

• Snitch
  • Forget the cookies, the Darkside has YAOI!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2013, 09:45:54 pm »
Well, no offense to others as some are normal people but this proves my point.

Pakis are idiots. lol

Nereyus know what I mean.
OH MAN, YOU ARE SINGLE IDIOT IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY, DEAL WITH IT.
Telling my business to kids I don’t even know, You’re like a daytime talk show…and that’s

#respect

Offline Euphoria

• noteventrying.asi
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2013, 10:11:02 pm »
Idiots will always exist in every country, in every state, etc. Basically no one can deny that and as wilson just say, I am one of them and I learn to deal with it. Maybe I'm an idiot for my way of expressing myself and my attitude. lol

But I'm sorry if my post affected all people who live in pakistan. But it's totally real and true, as many have the idea "for the mistakes of a few people, everyone pays." At this point is based the foundation of hatred towards an entire country.

There will always be reasonable and intelligent people, there will always be stupid and retarded people, simple as that. This meant my last post, if many misunderstood that.