•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Cato Has Been Kicked Out  (Read 8772 times)

Offline TriggeR.

• View Profile
Re: Cato Has Been Kicked Out
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2014, 09:57:32 am »
lol Good Luck hhhhhhhhhh    :P :P :P :P :P    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Dave

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2014, 11:08:08 am »
Well its shocking Just Good Luck  :-X

Offline Cato

• Active
  • Bully
  • TEAM WORK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2014, 11:17:04 am »
Told ya already guys! Never I trust on him.
Don't come back anymore ;)

What the actual fuck, You're such a retard who just want himself as a trainee and no one other, stay away from me.

Between getting on the point, i would like to say something but i know you will just say it's an excuse from me to stay on the clan and you won't believe it so better i don't say anything at all although thank you for the chance, really appreciated, bye.

P.S ; Soldier can u meet me in irc? just wanted to tell you.

Offline Cato

• Active
  • Bully
  • TEAM WORK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2014, 11:26:04 am »
And here are some members who really don't like me and keep blaming me since i joined this clan calling me an ....... but i tolerated all this things and i really don't fight with anyone of you , if you believe me join IRC and i will tell u what actually happened.

Offline J.RockeR

• Be nice to me I will be nice to you simple as that
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2014, 12:02:27 pm »
OMG, you really disappointed and here appeared on your truth and your intentions, but I'll tell you good luck.
Signature ::)

Offline Rocky

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2014, 12:25:11 pm »

Offline Karan

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2014, 04:32:03 pm »
And here are some members who really don't like me and keep blaming me since i joined this clan calling me an ....... but i tolerated all this things and i really don't fight with anyone of you , if you believe me join IRC and i will tell u what actually happened.
You're worthless tbh, you just joined MK to make it shame, nothing else i can say but still it was a good decision by Kelvin and as you messed with TRC's and having issue, it's his job to take revenge on a retard like you.

Nobody wants to hear anything from you except your brain donor friends, and Niko was right when he dropped a no in your application because he knew that you're a useless and worthless person and a guy who takes advantage of his poor pc with that mod which makes gun animation disappeared.

Offline Cato

• Active
  • Bully
  • TEAM WORK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2014, 08:58:34 pm »
So i am just out here to prove that i didn't applied to TRC, It was my brother who did it he did it before when i was in G4F ( Don't think i am making excuses to get back in ) and repeated it a week ago, deleted my acc on ny  forum and made a new with the name Cato~blabla and then started to say "Ban me" so i did get banned when i came back from my relatives house,  i did tell them what actually happened and who really did that so i got my level back and i was unbanned though that doesn't matter at all, someone suggested me to make a video of duel with my brother so i could prove that my brother actually exist sor he does, I'm not doing this to get back and i know i can't get back, anyways : -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn6I3Eg_6HU&feature=youtu.be

And if you don't believe me after this i can provide you a photo of him (I'm not bluint.) so please try to trust me and i don't want anything,  just want you guys to forgive me for what i have done to the reputation and thank you very much again for the opportunity, really thank you.

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2014, 09:07:37 pm »
I don't believe in you anymore.... really you disappointed me

Offline Cato

• Active
  • Bully
  • TEAM WORK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2014, 09:14:08 pm »
I don't believe in you anymore.... really you disappointed me

Why the heck i will apply to other group since i am in an awesome clan? huh come on i really didn't applied.

Offline J.RockeR

• Be nice to me I will be nice to you simple as that
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2014, 09:57:34 pm »

showed them this video to say I am not the doer and I'm sure you told one of your friends to enter as is it your brother, don't be stupid this is very clear.
Signature ::)

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2014, 06:02:38 am »
So i am just out here to prove that i didn't applied to TRC, It was my brother who did it he did it before when i was in G4F ( Don't think i am making excuses to get back in ) and repeated it a week ago, deleted my acc on ny  forum and made a new with the name Cato~blabla and then started to say "Ban me" so i did get banned when i came back from my relatives house,  i did tell them what actually happened and who really did that so i got my level back and i was unbanned though that doesn't matter at all, someone suggested me to make a video of duel with my brother so i could prove that my brother actually exist sor he does, I'm not doing this to get back and i know i can't get back, anyways : -

And if you don't believe me after this i can provide you a photo of him (I'm not bluint.) so please try to trust me and i don't want anything,  just want you guys to forgive me for what i have done to the reputation and thank you very much again for the opportunity, really thank you.

Will you allow your brother to fuck your wife or girlfriend? If yes, then I surely respect about him destroying your name and you very well agree on that. If no, then why would you allow an asshole to fuck things for you?

The above statement is not to disgrace you or anything but it is to remind you that if you are cocky yourself or have a cocky brother then deal with it yourself, we don't want the shit of your family into this clan or the whole community itself. Noone would come and cry on your grave if you behave like this.

Piece of advice - Give respect. Take respect. Give shit. Take loads of shit back. :)

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline Shawn

• Hitman
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2014, 07:43:56 am »
Piece of advice - Give respect. Take respect. Give shit. Take loads of shit back. :)
KAPPA!! :DDDDD
Code: [Select]
<&Yuri`>  your facking sniper style ><
Tragic Sniping Gaming

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2014, 08:07:46 am »

Will you allow your brother to fuck your wife or girlfriend? If yes, then I surely respect about him destroying your name and you very well agree on that. If no, then why would you allow an asshole to fuck things for you?

The above statement is not to disgrace you or anything but it is to remind you that if you are cocky yourself or have a cocky brother then deal with it yourself, we don't want the shit of your family into this clan or the whole community itself. Noone would come and cry on your grave if you behave like this.

Agreed.

"Piece of advice - Give respect. Take respect. Give shit. Take loads of shit back. :) " Totally agree.

Offline -Tim-

• Snitch
  • #TZ - The Zetz
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2014, 08:12:39 pm »
your brother huh?    it looks like another drama started,  nicely played  Cato but , playing with MK's is difficult men. anyways good luck with that rampage clan .  :)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 08:27:19 am by -Tim- »

^^credits:Pumak47^^