•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 1250 times)

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
Leaving
« on: July 18, 2021, 12:27:05 am »
Its been a long time i have been a part of this community and I'm too proud of it but unfortunately I didn't build up a trust in between for those entire years and remain a doubtful player which i personally observed on a occasion happened last night at discord where i just tag a few members and asked them the reason behind casting a negative vote for Exterminator so that i can also get to know and cast my vote accordingly as I'm inactive in game these day and on the very same statement i also appealed you on my personal behalf to mention a reason behind too as he is asking for long and that specific point was to Jean indirectly who primally cast his vote without of the reason but I'm really disappointed to see the reaction of members who just find an excuse to get triggered and got me wrong in a sense that I'm forcing them to change their vote and at the same time i was being blamed by management that i has been sended by exterminator over there to view the members opinion regarding his application which was quite painful for me to bear as i don't have any link with him even i went to open the forum in order to write his accurate name at discord so these all the things which complete divert my mind about the clan and hopefully it would be better for both of us, "for the clan and for me" as if i leave because you people will get rid out of the doubtful player and will proceed your clan in a peace process.
Hope my leaving wouldn't impact on my friendship with few of my old fella mates. Good bye.
Playing Since 2011

Offline magRullyVE

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 10:32:11 am »
Man come on. We can work it out. Don't need to leave snd give each other bold looks.

By FaF

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 10:49:48 am »
I don't recall seeing any of the members getting triggered, you asked me for a reason and I did give you one. Tobi cleared you on jean's vote which you may have possibly taken as a rude reply which it wasn't. There were no problems reported by any member saying you were forcing them to change their vote, no, none.

Never saw management blaming you for asking reasons about votes cast by members, as far as I know, I didn't see any message as such. This is outrageous that you take some things from a different point of view which isn't the case clearly.

Take some time and think about this again. You've been around in this clan for a couple of years and you really think this is a good reason to depart from the clan?

We can work it out. Don't need to leave and give each other bold looks.

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 11:13:58 am »
Gonna strongly agree with @Milko and @Aegon...

Offline DarkSlayer

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 11:35:28 am »
Leaving clan like this won't bring justice for him instead of negotiating us u decided to walk away plz have patience and and talk to management team when ur mind is cool down cuz im feeling alot of heat in ur mind, there's going to be a reason why ur being triggered by a non-mk member if its true feel free to discuss with us when ur mind is relaxed

But don't leave clan like this cuz its not gonna solve problems.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 11:38:11 am by DarkSlayer »

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 01:18:23 pm »
Topic locked as Attackerx returned back.

Solved.