•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Leaving..  (Read 4435 times)

RA27

Re: Leaving..
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2016, 12:49:59 am »
You know what, you are a fucking incapable son of a b*tch.

This is the reason I never trusted you and even after I did somehow for some extent you broke it. I was totally wrong that you have changed, you are the same old retard motherf*ker from the 3D Server.

After all, its good to see our Trainee rank has done his job very well, tested you out and showed us all of your wrong sides.

-Childish moves
-Lack of communication

But good job that you did this so early, we don't want motherf*ckers like you in our clan.
And yes, you are an asslicker.
btw why did you vote traniee if i am motherf*cker ?

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2016, 01:39:55 am »
One member less, one member more...

That's why i didn't voted on his app. Good luck

Can someone lock this topic?

Offline Drake

• [MK]
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2016, 01:43:13 am »
You know what, you are a fucking incapable son of a b*tch.

This is the reason I never trusted you and even after I did somehow for some extent you broke it. I was totally wrong that you have changed, you are the same old retard motherf*ker from the 3D Server.

After all, its good to see our Trainee rank has done his job very well, tested you out and showed us all of your wrong sides.

-Childish moves
-Lack of communication

But good job that you did this so early, we don't want motherf*ckers like you in our clan.
And yes, you are an asslicker.
btw why did you vote traniee if i am motherf*cker ?
Because I failed to know that you are still a motherf*cker.  :)

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2016, 02:50:29 am »
lmao
I won't give someone a last chance until he/she really deserves it. You totally disappointed me.

Offline SahiL

• Carrots <3
  • Global Moderator
  • Don
  • "Pappu can't dance saala"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2016, 03:40:43 am »
When you join a clan, you join a family and here in our family Kelvin is a senior member. As far as your brother is considered he has always been a pain in the ass, thought you were different but now I know that there is no difference between you and him.

What you could have done when your brother told you about all this was talk to Kelvin and ask what he meant. But you chose to stick being retard and started abusing Kelvin on tacobox, rest we all know.

Conclusion is that you end up with nothing because you didn't even bothered to talk to your own clan member because of your brother's outstanding communication skills.

Well done, you just showed us yourself that you don't deserve to be a part of a clan/family like us.

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2016, 04:55:52 am »
I don't know when kids like these would grow up actually. Stop smelling your brother's asshole once in your life and think with the help of your brain rather than his asshole.

Any which way, I would say you should have pointed out this infront of the clan rather than going so extensive about your decision. Leaving should be the last resort for any member and should be there only if "Nothing can be solved".

You could have personally messaged Faf or NewK or even I am there active on the forums mostly regarding the same instead you chose this path. You have completely lost the track of your brains and I guess you should be able to locate it in your brother's asshole.

Anyway, Good luck for your future endeavours and if you join any other clan then please do take your brothers asshole with you or else you would be shitting there as well.

Thanks
Ashay

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline Kelvin

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
    • Exteme Addicts
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2016, 06:24:00 am »
Well Kelvin I didn't say that you did anything to kick me out from MK i just said you've said that i am an asslicker is teaming up with MK members and helping them called asslick ? anyways thanks for your replys cya men

Funny to see that you are still thinking the same way after all of my words. You need some rehabilitation,mate.Stop seeing the world with your horse glasses.

MIMO

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2016, 08:58:15 am »
dude u could have given me the tag :)

Anyways I just want to say that I knew there was something wrong with him and he proved his lack of immaturity. Good thing he left now or he could have caused serious problems to MK in the future
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 09:00:25 am by MIMO »

Floris

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2016, 09:41:43 am »

Anyways I just want to say that I knew there was something wrong with him and he proved his lack of immaturity. Good thing he left now or he could have caused serious problems to MK in the future
Just GTFO and be in your own problems.

Offline Blurry

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2016, 09:53:09 am »
Good luck with whatever clan you decide to join next. That's all I can say now

Offline Dave

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2016, 11:00:21 am »
Wasn't expecting this from you, you didn't even stay a month. Anyways good luck wherever you go.
Bye.

Offline Raiden

• Godfather
  • Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2016, 11:04:48 am »
good bye.

MIMO

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2016, 03:22:31 pm »

Just GTFO and be in your own problems.

whats wrong with u dude?

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2016, 03:31:54 pm »
gonna lock
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism