•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application ArThaS.  (Read 3556 times)

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
  • never judge some one by the opinion of others.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application ArThaS.
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2019, 04:06:04 pm »
ok i will give you opportunity to join us, so my vote is MKt please don't disappoint us.

Offline San

• Bully
    • View Profile
    • Andhra Guitarist [Youtube]
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2019, 04:29:20 pm »
in case if you will go inactive after some time so whats the point of applying at such time when you have to give your attention to your studies maybe we can demand you any time to check you because every member have a different point of view.
I suggest you that chill right now give your exams focus on your studies come back after that we demand normally active people (those who play daily) your statement in application already have opposed it.

If you ask me now so i would say you arent ready.
There is about a month or more days. And if you don't want me it's ok you can close the topic right now.
i think u need to chill up. He doesn't have any personal issues with u. its not about someone wanting u...its about u whether u r suitable here or not so i think u should take things normally. what i think is,u r bit aggressive right now (at least thats what i think) so No from me for now

Offline ArThaS.

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
  • Boreyaat At its Peak
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2019, 09:42:15 am »
in case if you will go inactive after some time so whats the point of applying at such time when you have to give your attention to your studies maybe we can demand you any time to check you because every member have a different point of view.
I suggest you that chill right now give your exams focus on your studies come back after that we demand normally active people (those who play daily) your statement in application already have opposed it.

If you ask me now so i would say you arent ready.
There is about a month or more days. And if you don't want me it's ok you can close the topic right now.
i think u need to chill up. He doesn't have any personal issues with u. its not about someone wanting u...its about u whether u r suitable here or not so i think u should take things normally. what i think is,u r bit aggressive right now (at least thats what i think) so No from me for now
Man i doesn't mean that i was just saying that there more than one month if u don't want me because of my studies than you will reject me. I doesn't mean that he have any personal issues with me he is a good person i had played with him. I really like him.

Offline San

• Bully
    • View Profile
    • Andhra Guitarist [Youtube]
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2019, 10:12:20 am »
Why did u leave RK?

Offline ArThaS.

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
  • Boreyaat At its Peak
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2019, 10:22:28 am »
Why did u leave RK?
RK was closed. The RK which currently active is fake one. I m in the RK clan of Rest , smd , devil

Offline magRullyVE

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2019, 03:40:27 pm »
You have mentioned only 1 previous nickname. I recall you changing your nicks like underwear, therefore I can hardly remember you. Please state all your previous nicknames, at least those you might remember.

By FaF

Offline ArThaS.

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
  • Boreyaat At its Peak
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2019, 07:22:23 pm »
You have mentioned only 1 previous nickname. I recall you changing your nicks like underwear, therefore I can hardly remember you. Please state all your previous nicknames, at least those you might remember.
Bro actually i don't remember those they just lightly flash but don't come in my minds.

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2019, 06:12:48 pm »
Man please calm down we don't mean to hurt you. We just asking you questions

Offline ArThaS.

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
  • Boreyaat At its Peak
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2019, 01:37:59 pm »
Man please calm down we don't mean to hurt you. We just asking you questions
Why you said this??? Belive me i didn't make  an statement that shows i m angry . I'm just answering the questions in a way i usually type. I m perfectly chilled

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2019, 10:42:13 am »
Bro actually i don't remember those they just lightly flash but don't come in my minds.

Well...I can remenber all my alias in game.. they arent many tho..however you could at least remenber 2 or 3 more..

I dont think you are ready yet.

Take your time and  apply 3 months later after you hang out more with us.

Denied