•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Application: TheEnd  (Read 6686 times)

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: Application: TheEnd
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2010, 06:12:13 pm »
No from me, i know you are Santix, and you even made it worse by lying and saying you weren't.

How do i know it? Your subnet is the same here that is on your DZ's forum account where you registered as Santix.

So you can stop lying now. You can't fool me after this.

And i know you were a past HSK that spawkilled alot ppl. And your english is also very very bad.

Offline TheEnd

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2010, 09:52:12 pm »
ok it's okay if you want clan MK'm not all I'm going to say is: I bother to call me santix, mentions that at no time calling out there are reaping santix but never mind, nor I will whore.
Look one thing that I wanted to say is that there is an intruder MK believe it or not. [MK] Zooker is lying because a week ago was recorded in a new clan called [WOD] if I do not think I give here a proof that I'm not lying:
Link: clanwarriorsofdeath.es.tl
Well you might wonder where this zooker and it is with the nickname of [WOD] Kamaleon
and ip is the same as when playing with the nickname of [MK] Zooker. Well not that I'm scum but they are lying to MK The same metal that wanted to join. Well from now thanks but I wanted to clarify something that I at no time wanted to join this clan just wanted to wait this time to tell the truth and clarify I am not santix facundo.
And I play vc-mp in a cyber nose what else to say good bye since we are already Mk ja.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 09:55:11 pm by TheEnd »

Offline z0okeR

• Bully
  • [MK] Member ~ Admin Server MiaMi KillerS~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 10:25:11 pm »
Loooool Kamaleon is Andrex mi brother  >:(

Offline Metal

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2010, 10:37:47 pm »
omg THeend noob
BIG LIE

Offline z0okeR

• Bully
  • [MK] Member ~ Admin Server MiaMi KillerS~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2010, 12:05:21 am »
Denied >:(

Offline TheEnd

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 12:18:59 am »
Zooker And I know that was me and you have? bother you?
jajajajaja

Maybe I already knew you were chusmiando or not you think that you were viewing usasbas ja mIRC.
Same to you does not interest you that if I want to join a clan Fret for you that you need in the clan [WOD]. [WOD] Kamaleon.

JAJAJAJAJA.

Link to see I'm not lying: http://www.clanwarriorsofdeath.es.tl

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 12:41:46 am »
ok....

1rst- Even if zooker is [WOD]Kamaeon that's doesn't mean he's lying to us. He never said "Im not Kamaleon". And even if he is i don't have prob with it. I never knew that " Kamaleon " so i have no reason to complain

2nd- Stop saying you aren't santix because you subnet is the same as santix.

3rd- good you don't want to join the clan. Today i fought you on lw's and you were glitching and fighting bugged ppl so it's good you don't want to join.

-Denied

-Denied himselfe
I at no time wanted to join this clan
-Tried to apply for another clan.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 04:08:30 am by NewK »

Offline TheEnd

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2010, 04:32:48 am »
hahaha.

1. What the hell I care if I believe or not believe me as I realized that they are like shit clan know why, because I always put excuses such as: glitching, noob, telekill, etc.
You do not put more excuses if they can not play that's very obvious, learn to play MK.

2. Santix I'm not fucking with it and still seem to be reaping comprencen looking glasses and learn to read and not fuck with the subnet.
Because I'm in a cyber repeat.

3. No I hate that I have fought in PL.
glitching: fuck with that I repeat to learn to play and cease the excuses that seem morons.
I'll keep doing that but to invent fuck what the little button to duck.
ja. Look I told you I do not want to join your clan because I do not like how they play.
Because they are putting many excuses typical noob.

4. Never would I want to join your clan but I did nothing because he knew that zooker going to start talking it was obvious he was going to invent excuses and others. Like I say goodbye until then MK and learn to learn excuses not to put my babies. ja.

5. Newk learn to play you're a muerto.jaja.

6.. I have to teach them to play I think they are babies who are not if we play to enserio.

chauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 04:40:31 am by TheEnd »

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: Application: TheEnd (denied)
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 04:41:21 am »
hahaha.

1. What the hell I care if I believe or not believe me as I realized that they are like shit clan know why, because I always put excuses such as: glitching, noob, telekill, etc.
You do not put more excuses if they can not play that's very obvious, learn to play MK.

2. Santix I'm not fucking with it and still seem to be reaping comprencen looking glasses and learn to read and not fuck with the subnet.
Because I'm in a cyber repeat.

3rd. No I hate that I have fought in PL.
glitching: fuck with that I repeat to learn to play and cease the excuses that seem morons.
I'll keep doing that but to invent fuck what the little button to duck.
ja. Look I told you I do not want to join your clan because I do not like how they play.
Because they are putting many excuses typical noob.

4. Never would I want to join your clan but I did nothing because he knew that zook going to start talking it was obvious he was going to invent excuses and others. Like I say goodbye until then MK and learn to learn excuses not to put my babies. ja.

5. Newk learn to play you're a muerto.jaja.

6 º. I have to teach them to play I think they are babies who are not if we play to enserio.

1. Glitching = Banned in LW, Telekill = XE = Lame.. So grow up Fucking moron.

2. Well that means you and Santix are from same country isnt it? And just prove us that you are not Santix.

3. Yea we are big noobs.. Now you can fuck off from here ? Isnt it?

4. We invent Excuses... Wow... MAN GET YOUR FUCKING ASS 1 vs 1 with newk or Me... and ya...you will get to know who is a noob and who would be inventing babies.

5. Lmao. He plays far better than you fucker.

6. If there is gonna be a time you teaching us.  I would prefer leaving VCMP.

N ya..
Now FUCK OFF WITH ur shiity talks n english.

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline TheEnd

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2010, 05:14:42 am »
WildRose

I said stop inventing excuses noob who can not rinsed and Ensim you keep the size of Glitching. you think I'm going to want to die because I do not Glitching for your information! haha.

Bobo.

Sabelo're playing and post shit that has nothing to do but equal.

Delen Continuing the theme of santix and still not stop eh.

Well we're going to do if you are noob Learn jugar.MK not know and did not make up more excuses to die so shit lol.
Fuck you and all clans hahaha.

Well I leave now if we are forever shit M = K = Killer of deaths that are hahaha.

Chauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu clannnnnnnnnnnn!
MK NOOBS

JA I leave with the same words in his mouth to eat it fucking mine.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 05:16:30 am by TheEnd »

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 05:20:18 am »
lmao..

what a kid.

now FUCK OFF.

SPEED HACKER + Glitcher + WHAT A BIG NOOB U ARE.

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 05:36:52 am »
WildRose

I said stop inventing excuses noob who can not rinsed and Ensim you keep the size of Glitching. you think I'm going to want to die because I do not Glitching for your information! haha.

Bobo.

Sabelo're playing and post shit that has nothing to do but equal.

Delen Continuing the theme of santix and still not stop eh.

Well we're going to do if you are noob Learn jugar.MK not know and did not make up more excuses to die so shit lol.
Fuck you and all clans hahaha.

Well I leave now if we are forever shit M = K = Killer of deaths that are hahaha.

Chauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu clannnnnnnnnnnn!
MK NOOBS

JA I leave with the same words in his mouth to eat it fucking mine.

If you didn't wanted to join the clan than you shouldn't have applied. Also you english sucks you just made yourself look retarded so congratz and stop the using the translator because you are obviously not going anywere with it.

You should just quit vcmp, you're just another idiot that thinks he knows it all, but you don't know nothing at all. You don't even know how to use fast switch, you just jump and TRY to glitch. Because you can't even do it properly, even with your glitching you can't even hit a god dam bus lmao.

It's just funny that i see you struggling to crouch and then when you finnaly crouch you change to colt ahaha. Even tho i seen you crouch glitching with the stubby, i never saw you hiting anyone other than your own teamates.

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 05:45:04 am »
lmao..

i saw him using speed hacks today..!
xD

- Crack's work ^_^

Offline NewK

• Administrator