•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: SS vs MK  (Read 4738 times)

Offline krystianoo

• Your Mother Is A
  • Hustler
  • MK Member Since 2012 20th December
    • View Profile
SS vs MK
« on: May 21, 2020, 06:53:27 pm »
We would like to challenge you to a clan war on the CTF 5.0 gamemode.

Conditions:

- 5v5
- 6 bases: 1 base - 12 10 minutes (72 60 minutes total)
- No Damn Roofers map
- RPG set limited to 1
- RPG minimum range 20 meters NOT 24 meters
- 300 ping limit
- other rules = server rules

The conditions are open for discussion.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 11:52:46 am by krystianoo »

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: SS vs MK
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 07:54:46 pm »
Whoever wants to fight these guys form a team and be done with it.

Offline krystianoo

• Your Mother Is A
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 09:04:27 pm »
Part of your clan has been accusing ours of cheating for some time now without any hard evidence nor any actual bans to back this up. Honestly I don't know where this antagonization of oru clan comes from since I believe we've always tried to rid ourselves of cheaters inside the group and since I don't remember behaving aggressively towards your clan either. If there's something we don't know, why not tell us?

If it was the other way around then I would just let you guys know about it or make a server report on that specific hacking member but to us it looks like you are more interested in manufactured conflict and dramas rather than being nice with each other, hence this clan war request.

I'm referring to these chat logs in particular:

https://i.ibb.co/vxbZQJD/elchat-Elsry-Lda-Mk.png

In response to this, I'll have you know that I've notified the devs on some occasions of cheats, or even worked with one to find a de facto game breaking bug.
It's nothing compared to what the beta testers and developers do, but I tried to help then and I still will if I ever find anything that could help.
Want to bring up my CTF ban? Here you go. I don't think you consider sensitivity hotkeys cheating. I believe that in the end I was only banned because it might have had unwanted side effects.

If you want to call our current roster cheaters, then please show us and show the server admins evidence so we can get rid of the cheaters altogether ;-)
Peace.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 09:06:48 pm »
Wasnt this topic about  clan war invitation?

Offline krystianoo

• Your Mother Is A
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 09:08:20 pm »
Yup, waiting for a response to the challenge:)

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 09:10:55 pm »
Yup, waiting for a response to the challenge:)
so can you do anything about that long ass reply of yours because it is very distracting and would invite someone or the other to reply to it and this clan war topic of yours will get deviated.

It feels like deja vu almost as last time your member fraily also did something and it all got deviated xD

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2020, 10:12:24 pm »
but to us it looks like you are more interested in manufactured conflict and dramas rather than being nice with each other, hence this clan war request.

Part of your clan has been accusing ours of cheating for some time now without any hard evidence nor any actual bans to back this up. Honestly I don't know where this antagonization of oru clan comes from since I believe we've always tried to rid ourselves of cheaters inside the group and since I don't remember behaving aggressively towards your clan either. If there's something we don't know, why not tell us?

If it was the other way around then I would just let you guys know about it or make a server report on that specific hacking member but to us it looks like you are more interested in manufactured conflict and dramas rather than being nice with each other, hence this clan war request.

I'm referring to these chat logs in particular:

https://i.ibb.co/vxbZQJD/elchat-Elsry-Lda-Mk.png

In response to this, I'll have you know that I've notified the devs on some occasions of cheats, or even worked with one to find a de facto game breaking bug.
It's nothing compared to what the beta testers and developers do, but I tried to help then and I still will if I ever find anything that could help.
Want to bring up my CTF ban? Here you go. I don't think you consider sensitivity hotkeys cheating. I believe that in the end I was only banned because it might have had unwanted side effects.

If you want to call our current roster cheaters, then please show us and show the server admins evidence so we can get rid of the cheaters altogether ;-)
Peace.

Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline Tarkan

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • tvoj tata
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2020, 10:50:36 pm »
We can play but under one condition. Players who were caught using hacks and/or modifying game files which are against server rules aren't allowed to participate from both sides, MK and SS. As far as I know, MK side has only one, Dabangg. If you're aware of someone else, let us know.  :)

Offline krystianoo

• Your Mother Is A
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 12:27:10 am »
We agree to your condition if it's applied to players who were caught using hacks and / or modifying game files in 2019 and 2020. We don't see a point in limiting players for things they've done more than ~2 years ago :)

Offline Tarkan

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • tvoj tata
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 12:45:35 am »
Nope, since 0.4.  :)

Offline krystianoo

• Your Mother Is A
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2020, 11:52:28 am »
This would be our proposed roster:

Code: [Select]
Honorary clean spectator: Krystianoo

Players:

Diana. |
ZUBI |
FrailyV |
Raiden |
Ronnie |
jUan* |
Jellyfish |
QarZ |
Danniel |
Shemiqq |
kino |
Fyah |
Smok3 |
Quetzal |
Freak |
Floris |
capitan01 |
Bart. |
Stealth |

Any issues with anyone in it?

What is yours?

Gamemode rules: (changed base time to 10 minutes instead of 12)
- 5v5
- 6 bases: 1 base - 10 minutes (60 minutes total)
- No Damn Roofers map
- RPG set limited to 1
- RPG minimum range 20 meters NOT 24 meters
- 300 ping limit
- other rules = server rules

Offline Tarkan

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • tvoj tata
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2020, 12:35:56 pm »
Hello, what do you think of playing the clanwar on Rob The Vehicle server?

Regarding your roster, it seems fine except the spectator part. We have the possibility of having a stream set up where everyone can watch the match on YouTube. This way we avoid having a lot of people on the server preventing overload of the resources and providing optimal gameplay for everyone.

Regarding our roster, we don't have anyone who has been caught cheating in the past and we'll include our playing roster later.

Offline krystianoo

• Your Mother Is A
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2020, 05:43:29 pm »
CTF is denoted as your clan server when entering the forum. We've suggested CTF and we will only agree to CTF, sorry.

As for spectators, we have had the idea of having 3 spectators per team that can only spectate their respective team. I would be able to stream the SS perspective, and an MK member would be able to spectate yours.

We're waiting for your playing roster. We're adding Bhai to our playing roster.

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2020, 08:38:01 am »
We prefer RTV over CTF and we are sticking to that for now.

Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism

Offline krystianoo

• Your Mother Is A
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2020, 09:52:11 am »
If you want to play RTV, then we use our full roster.

If you want to play CTF, then we use the roster posted above.