Clan > Clan Chat

Some apologize and leave again

<< < (2/4) > >>

Adam:

--- Quote from: Tobi on January 07, 2024, 11:28:36 am ---it takes a lot of courage to admit you're wrong , i respect that. Best of luck to you Adam

--- End quote ---
thanks for your kind words Tobi bro

DarkSlayer:
I think you need a break for few weeks so that the heat u caused might get down.

Adam:

--- Quote from: DarkSlayer on January 08, 2024, 06:46:04 am ---I think you need a break for few weeks so that the heat u caused might get down.

--- End quote ---
break of playing? Im not playing VCMP for like 1 month right now  and I trying my best to apologize and forget this shit i caused

SkaZ:

--- Quote from: Adam on January 08, 2024, 04:42:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: DarkSlayer on January 08, 2024, 06:46:04 am ---I think you need a break for few weeks so that the heat u caused might get down.

--- End quote ---
break of playing? Im not playing VCMP for like 1 month right now  and I trying my best to apologize and forget this shit i caused

--- End quote ---
nice, now extend that 1 month into infinity 👍

Adam:

--- Quote from: SkaZ on January 09, 2024, 03:06:32 pm ---
--- Quote from: Adam on January 08, 2024, 04:42:22 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
nice, now extend that 1 month into infinity 👍

--- End quote ---
i don't know why you angry of me but thanks for the comment

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version