•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Excuse me..  (Read 4175 times)

Offline Sezar

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
Excuse me..
« on: May 21, 2019, 03:17:52 pm »
I would like to share a report against a member Aegon. I don't have anything personal but would be grateful if this gets investigated.

Reason :- Hacks detected.

Evidence :- Pic of his ban uid.. and Unban Appeal :- https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9598.msg55744;boardseen#new

Hope this can get investigated. :)

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
Re: Excuse me..
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 03:37:03 pm »
I have explained it all in my unban app. And it is a temp-ban and i have been warned also. So if you don't have anything personal then why did you come here. To start a new drama?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 03:40:10 pm by Aegon »

Offline MorfiN

• Thug
  • neverwish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 03:53:47 pm »
So whats your point!? If he did anything,  We can discuss between us. Mind your own business.

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 04:42:18 pm »
None Of your business

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 11:25:13 pm »
He wants me to do some work... Investigate he says... Like I am here relaxing and focusing during the tiring holy month of Ramadan but he wants me to come here and investigate.  :)

Offline Fi77_H0LD3R

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Do good,have good
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 11:27:50 pm »
One of our members got kicked from the clan and the reason he mentioned was the same "testing", meh if u r testing a hack u should pay attention to it lol... And ur unban app has been denied, congo

Credits:To Me/VeiN

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 12:25:37 am »
My case is different, like i said i never intend to and never did use them. It's been an year now for me in vcmp and if i had wanted to hack , i'd be banned in almost all the main servers. I am fully aware of what happens with hackers and i never did want to hack. I already explained the whole scenario that happend and how it led to me getting banned. I know which clan i represent and never would do such a thing. I am truely sorry for what happend and i have worked on my skills and if i had zero skills then hacking would seem plausible but that's not the case here. I hope i get a chance. I don't know what will happen next but i hope for the best.

Offline Fi77_H0LD3R

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Do good,have good
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 04:33:11 am »
My case is different, like i said i never intend to and never did use them. It's been an year now for me in vcmp and if i had wanted to hack , i'd be banned in almost all the main servers. I am fully aware of what happens with hackers and i never did want to hack. I already explained the whole scenario that happend and how it led to me getting banned. I know which clan i represent and never would do such a thing. I am truely sorry for what happend and i have worked on my skills and if i had zero skills then hacking would seem plausible but that's not the case here. I hope i get a chance. I don't know what will happen next but i hope for the best.
Yup 1 year is enough to understand the rules but if someone knows the rules well and knows that many players have been banned cause of hacking and also we had a great member that we lost cause of hacking but still someone does it meh.Well, I hope for the best 🙂

Credits:To Me/VeiN

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 08:50:24 am »
i clearly can see sezar managed to succeed not totally but a bit of it gg team mates.  :)

Offline Sezar

• [MKt]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 08:59:36 am »
Ah well first of all I thought MK is against all kind of offense and it's allowed to report here using a proper evidences.. Nevermind why would I take burden? I reported which a normal player always do if he see the clan member hacking.. Now it is upon you guys that what you guys will do to him so ***shrug*** do whatever you want :)

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 10:03:06 am »
Ah well first of all I thought MK is against all kind of offense and it's allowed to report here using a proper evidences.. Nevermind why would I take burden? I reported which a normal player always do if he see the clan member hacking.. Now it is upon you guys that what you guys will do to him so ***shrug*** do whatever you want :)
more like created a drama

Offline Maddy

• Snitch
  • tnx chicken for protein
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2019, 02:41:32 pm »
Why are you all getting triggered for no sensible reason?

Sezar is not to be blamed for bringing this to our attention. Remember, if Aegon is proved guilty for whatever reason may be concerned, he's not only bringing a bad name for himself, but to the entire community of Miami Killers.

"Thanks for bringing this to our attention." is probably something we should've ought to say and not going nuts over Sezar.

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2019, 03:23:34 am »
this issue will be properly discussed within our members and management.

topic will be locked to avoid more drama.