•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application VuLTuRe^  (Read 2433 times)

Offline J e a N

• Thug
  • Playing Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
Re: My Application VuLTuRe^
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2021, 01:22:04 pm »
Never

Credits: Myself

Offline Anish

• [MKs]
  • Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2021, 02:54:46 pm »
English skills are really weak, please work on them and apply again.
No for now...

Offline Alpays

• Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2021, 08:39:15 pm »
From your application to another clan

I started VCMP since in 2018.I live in India first I started server Littlewhiteys best server in my life.

One of your previous MK application

I started VCMP since 2019 with the name of Killer Armaan.I did not know how to heal after some times some players type !Heal so I type heal i did not heal in the following I see 'You need to go to drug shop or hospital to heal.I go hospital to heal I was healed.I am very happy to see that.I dont know how to set signature one player help me to set signature.Soory for my bad English

Another of your mk application

I play VCMP in 2-3 Months. First I play VCMP with the name of Killer Armaan and some my friends like Exterminator,Kingfahadking,etc.

Why did you give different informations in your applications? You should be honest about it.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 08:51:33 pm by Alpays »

Offline magRullyVE

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2021, 10:47:08 pm »
Since a certain man from portugal don't like me voting without giving a reason, I'ma point you to a few things that will help you become material for the clan:

English: language is important, otherwise how is we supposed to communicate? Sure, many Indians and Pakistanis in our clan, but what about us who don't speak hindu or urdu? Work on your english, it will help you and the rest of us.

Your behavior: even though you may be known and active, it don't matter. I appreciate good, non-toxic behavior (even though I used to have it). For example, don't freak out when someone teases you, but instead be kind to them. If you get along well with other players, I love it.

Now of course, as for gaming itself, I personally don't like dirty gaming like bug abusing. Also, when you're on the server, don't go about breaking rules. Be considerate, for there are admins who have to deal with your trespasses.

These are a few tips uncle Milko has for you. You work on these 3 key points and one day you will have the privilege of being trained by me personally.

It's a no this time, but I expect you applying again after you have improved your conduct.

Work on your english, put off bad behavior and put on the good one and always respect server rules.

You happy TAZZ?

« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 10:50:05 pm by Milko »

By FaF

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • Death awaits you always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2021, 04:29:26 pm »
no, because you still haven't learned your lesson.
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2021, 10:36:47 pm »
You need some more time to improve.
Playing Since 2011

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2021, 10:53:43 am »
Next time, work on your English language, improve your communication skills, put some effort into your application, provide valid information (you should be honest), and work on points mentioned above ( Don't make an application unless u made all points). You are free to re-apply again once you have made all the major points above.

Denied as most of the members vote No for you.

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2021, 04:08:10 pm »
Since a certain man from portugal don't like me voting without giving a reason, I'ma point you to a few things that will help you become material for the clan:

English: language is important, otherwise how is we supposed to communicate? Sure, many Indians and Pakistanis in our clan, but what about us who don't speak hindu or urdu? Work on your english, it will help you and the rest of us.

Your behavior: even though you may be known and active, it don't matter. I appreciate good, non-toxic behavior (even though I used to have it). For example, don't freak out when someone teases you, but instead be kind to them. If you get along well with other players, I love it.

Now of course, as for gaming itself, I personally don't like dirty gaming like bug abusing. Also, when you're on the server, don't go about breaking rules. Be considerate, for there are admins who have to deal with your trespasses.

These are a few tips uncle Milko has for you. You work on these 3 key points and one day you will have the privilege of being trained by me personally.

It's a no this time, but I expect you applying again after you have improved your conduct.

Work on your english, put off bad behavior and put on the good one and always respect server rules.

You happy TAZZ?

im so proud  :-*