•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: <Accepted as trainee>My Application Thomas, Tom4S, HeisenBerg  (Read 8686 times)

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
  • Death awaits you always.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Thomas, Tom4S, HeisenBerg
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2021, 09:21:12 pm »
tldr;
I understand, although your first and last paragraph has offended me very much, publicly insulting someone and then saying that "I respect you, this post does not mean to offend you" is not a fair way to inquire someone's personal opinions about something, I'm disappointed that you didn't reach me through discord, anyway moving on.

before vice war 8 i was messaged by PLs, there was a confusion and a personal reason that was recently cleared out by the PL members in discord and also in VU's private board. (one of my close friend was insulted in the discord and some members have a bad history in vc-mp career, i will not disclose who)

Whatever the PLs did, do and will do is not my concern anymore since i'm not the part of that "gaming community", I also know that PLs are not limited to VC-MP gaming only, they have vast majority of players in blacksquad, csgo and other online platform, which does not concern me. I've played with PLs in vice war 8, probably in blacksquad too. so whatever my opinions in 2018 about them were, they have changed since i had little talk with members. If they invite me to play with them in any game i have on my pc I'll gladly join them. I was in their discord server for a very long time since vice war 8 but i left many discord servers since incident, PL was one of them.

Thank for your time and for calling me egoistic, unnecessarily expressive, and a drama-encouraging personality.

Edit:
This topic is not about proving innocence or crime of PLs and no one is accusing PLs of being guilty of anything since nothing has been proven, this is a gaming community, accusations come and go, you're innocent until proven guilty.
 if you like we can have discussion on discord Tom4S@7074
Poke Devil_Jin for more info.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 09:45:13 pm by Tom4S »
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2021, 05:47:23 am »
Mkt 👍🏿

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2021, 07:14:40 am »
tldr;
I understand, although your first and last paragraph has offended me very much, publicly insulting someone and then saying that "I respect you, this post does not mean to offend you" is not a fair way to inquire someone's personal opinions about something, I'm disappointed that you didn't reach me through discord, anyway moving on.

before vice war 8 i was messaged by PLs, there was a confusion and a personal reason that was recently cleared out by the PL members in discord and also in VU's private board. (one of my close friend was insulted in the discord and some members have a bad history in vc-mp career, i will not disclose who)
See that's your problem, the post was too long for you and hence you didn't even cared reading it and trying to understand what someone really is trying to say to you, ask from you, and clear out things with you. You may be a busy man, but that still just doesn't justify the point of reading only half/partial words of someone and comprehending them in your own way, hence changing the meaning of the entire post. Anyways, what was offensive in my post brother? Politely asking something and sharing an honest point of view publicly is called an offensive attitude? If that's really the case, then every other post/reply which you or others ever made on someone's application on any clan forum, in which you inquire regarding that particular applicant's past/VC:MP career etc, is also offensive/rude, if we go with your logic. What I actually did was share my honest opinion regarding you with you, and that too on your application, and why would I come to your pm lol, your application is public, not private, hence the clan members clear out things on one's application publicly, not privately. Plus I also said this more than one time that if you think I am wrong then you are more than welcome to prove me wrong, you are more than welcome to share your honest opinions, and facts which you think are more truer than mine or anyone else's. And if you were actually more wise than my expectations, you would have noticed that, by writing a post which unfortunately seemed offensive to you, I slightly gave you a taste of your own medicine, threw a similar situation to you to see how you react, and made you feel slightly what others or even I personally used to feel when you used to post/talk trash and then covering it up by saying "idk why these ppl are being offended, I just shared my opinion" etc...

Thank for your time and for calling me egoistic, unnecessarily expressive, and a drama-encouraging personality.

Edit:
This topic is not about proving innocence or crime of PLs and no one is accusing PLs of being guilty of anything since nothing has been proven, this is a gaming community, accusations come and go, you're innocent until proven guilty.
 if you like we can have discussion on discord Tom4S@7074
Poke Devil_Jin for more info.
Yeah I called you with such terms, so what lol, I did that for a reason and with proof. This is what we call Constructive Criticism my friend, not public insulting, I hope you understand. And no matter what you say, this still doesn't changes the fact that I still respect you, and hence I respect everyone who shows interest to be a part of a family where I also belong. I just formally raised some queries and doubts which I requested you to clear, and unfortunately I didn't quite get the response I was hoping for, honestly. And also, you didn't even gave a single bit of an explanation regarding this query of mine:

Moving on, as I mentioned regarding you being in VU above, I also witnessed your actions during your last days in VU and also the instant when you got demoted from rookie to trainee and lastly, your eventual dismissal from the clan. Considering the fact that VU clan is also a very reputed, respectable, and a huge network in VC:MP comprising of many different minded yet great individuals (some of them are the ones whom I actually refer to as my closest buddies or even brothers), it appears to me that what got you kicked from VU was mainly due to your own actions which you had starting doing lately, like not wearing the clan tag with your nick (which, in my opinion, is the clear picture of the fact that you no longer feel proud/comfortable for being in the clan and hence, it's one of the biggest shortcomings you can show as a clan member/representative) and behaving inappropriately with your clan members just because they didn't did certain things the way you wanted them to do. And also, after seeing the lack of seriousness and unwillingness to share a full version of the actual story of your dismissal from the clan which you demonstrated in your replies above when you were questioned about it by a few of my clan-mates adds to my suspicion that you might not be a worthy addition to our family after all. So is it really like this or you can prove me wrong?
However, I will still wait incase you decide to put your ego aside and honestly answer these queries and clear things out in the best possible manner. Having said that, I am going with Neutral for now. I might change my vote in case you give out the necessary explanation. Thanks and regards. :) :)

« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 07:19:11 am by iBEE_tH3_RuL3R »

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2021, 09:17:18 am »
Brother, just poke me on discord. Find me on MK discord server.
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2021, 09:37:03 am »
Well, aight. I shall contact you soon. ;)

Offline RiDDlER

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Thanks Allah For Every Thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2021, 10:14:34 am »
MKt  ;)

Offline Darkel

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • | Silence, A recognition of a mystery |
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2021, 10:30:04 am »
A strong 'No'.

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2021, 12:01:26 pm »
Let me clear this my PL fellows, 2 years ago there was a incident in PL which caused the bases of my dislike against PL, it was a personal clash between members and me. but i had discussions with PL members before and after vice war 8. Since then my views has been changed on PL. As i stated above, i have no interest in defaming PL whatsoever, we came to a common ground and that matter was resolved a year ago.

I'm not liable to PL or any of its activities outside of its gaming community, so if you're basing your thoughts on that, just poke me on discord and we can have a little chat, also whatever my relations with PL are, they do not effect the relationship with any clan members.

A clan is a clan no matter what, there are multiple clans in a community and as you said, PL is a gaming community not a clan.
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

Offline ELK

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Berkay S Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2021, 12:14:57 pm »
I'm convinced.
Good luck with your application, Thomas.
Hunzukuts

Offline lOGAN.

• [MKt]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2021, 04:25:17 pm »

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don
  • I am Meaner Than My Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2021, 06:53:09 pm »
I think I Played with you in Vice war 8 and I didn't feel anything bad in your behaviour So Trainee From my Side
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 06:54:41 pm by Ego »

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2021, 07:40:11 pm »
Thank you.
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2021, 07:43:25 pm »
I surely had a bad impression of you when I had first seen you around when I was new to vc-mp.

After all the time I have spent with you, in-game not too much but discord mostly I personally believe you have changed a lot.

I am positive. Good luck with the rest of the votes.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 07:54:36 pm by Aegon »

Offline Tarkan

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • tvoj tata
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2021, 09:40:18 pm »
No, simply because he doesn't care explaining himself regarding his past experience with VU.

I appreciate when applicants are direct and eager to explain themselves in their applications once they apply. Remember, it's you applying here and trying your luck, not us pulling you in the clan.

Offline Tom4S

• [MK]
  • Bully
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2021, 09:59:04 pm »
No, simply because he doesn't care explaining himself regarding his past experience with VU.

I appreciate when applicants are direct and eager to explain themselves in their applications once they apply. Remember, it's you applying here and trying your luck, not us pulling you in the clan.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: I got accepted in VU in 2018, everything was going well but there were unfortunate circumstances in internal matters of clan where i lacked behind in some aspects, some members weren't happy and there were others stuff i won't disclose here ( related to internal policies of VU ).
i took a 1 year break and thought of having a fresh start from MK where i have my mates, I think i have the potential to work as a team again and make vc-mp a better place for newbies.
This is all i can say right now, because I'm not one of those who defame others for their own good ,whether they are to be blamed or not. its true that i was demoted but i wasn't the only one.

And I'm not trying my luck, if i decided to join MK i have my vision and explanation has been given, If you have questions, just message me on discord.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 10:20:01 pm by Tom4S »
Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009