•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application KripTon  (Read 1276 times)

Offline KripTon

• View Profile
My Application KripTon
« on: December 26, 2016, 12:43:30 pm »

Nickname: KripTon

Your Previous nicks: BavaroTty, OvErsniper and U043

D.O.B/Age: 17

Location/Country: Dominican Republic

GMT/TimeZone: (-4:00GMT)

Servers you usually play on: EC, EAd, LW MK CTF

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: No

VC-MP History: I've been around since 2014

Why do you want to Join MK ?: I want to join here because I like this clan, it's the best doing team works with mature & experienced members.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: NxR closed and SK i closed too because mark is not active member.

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: MIRC - KripTon

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: yes

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: I will be loyal to clan

Offline Raiden

• Godfather
  • Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
Re: My Application KripTon
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 03:29:46 pm »

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s:  SK i closed too because mark is not active member.
  means if we go on inactive  you will leave the clan? as you know many of us are still studying,
p.s i don't see any interest in this application then before what can i understand except " you just want a tag to wear it around "   >:(, neutral for now.

Offline KripTon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 04:07:04 pm »

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s:  SK i closed too because mark is not active member.
  means if we go on inactive  you will leave the clan? as you know many of us are still studying,
p.s i don't see any interest in this application then before what can i understand except " you just want a tag to wear it around "   >:(, neutral for now.

is not for it too we are only 4 members  and i dont wanna only MK tag i will never leave

Offline Anton

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 04:16:11 pm »
No, until you actually improve.  :)

Offline Raiden

• Godfather
  • Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 04:31:54 pm »

is not for it too we are only 4 members  and i dont wanna only MK tag i will never leave
you were ********************  you don't want MK tag? so what your doing here with your application xD ?
bro your english gives me cancer first improve it and then you can freely apply here again, for now i'm voting no.

Offline Coudy_

• IBolt
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Who???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 04:34:41 pm »
Going with NO this time. Not big issue with English. we were also like you before joining this Family. But later on we discovered lot of things. I will advice you same thing that Improve more with your English and with Attitude. Thanks.
Weed is Healthy for Health.
-Professor [SS]Milko.

Offline KripTon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 04:48:27 pm »
Going with NO this time. Not big issue with English. we were also like you before joining this Family. But later on we discovered lot of things. I will advice you same thing that Improve more with your English and with Attitude. Thanks.

ok i understand Denied the app plox

Offline Halchter

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 05:04:24 pm »
Denied.
Noor_Maqsood: Halchter i have to talk with skirmant about you are mentally i,ll Now its own you you think its maybe thread -_-

F2.harding*LT: halchter used to bully pakis in DDRP and when those pakis bully them back he used to ban them for racism