•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: .  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Vatan

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« on: March 21, 2019, 07:04:23 pm »
Closed
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 06:00:43 am by Vatan »

Offline Enzo

• [MK]
  • Hitman
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Vatan
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 07:39:49 pm »
After you got denied from MK you applied for OSK withdraw application there, opened 2 clans and now here u are again i talked to you and told you what you need to do to get in. You don't listen then i don't care.

No from me.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 10:56:46 pm by Enzo »

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 01:43:07 am »
no

Offline Vatan

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 04:29:48 am »
After you got denied from MK you applied for OSK withdraw application there, opened 2 clans and now here u are again i talked to you and told you what you need to do to get in. You don't listen then i don't care.

No from me.
give a proof I opened 2 clans

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 05:27:40 am »
:-[

Offline San

• Bully
    • View Profile
    • Andhra Guitarist [Youtube]
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 07:00:33 am »
Well, You were the moderator of Viceland Server. I can judge your personality by the things you have done. First, you were agreed to complete a task given by the administrative and then you claimed that your discord account was hacked or lost. So we had contacted on Instagram and then you suddenly you completely became a irresponsible person, I remember once I told one of our mod to call u in-game so I can talk and sort if there was any problem because you were not checking your Instagram for days and you simply replied "No" to our moderator. You joined once and left without a word while I was asking you if you are inactive and simply you unfollowed me from Instagram and you are pretty active on VC:MP and I came to know you were interested in other servers and wanted to become a staff member there. There is nothing wrong in becoming a staff member of other servers but what is wrong is that you being completely Immature

I will not ask you any kind of questions why you did that because it is off-topic but by what you have done doesn't seem like a mature act. You could have at least pm me on discord whenever you got this account but I know you are not being good enough and you leave something without giving a proper mention. Ignoring has zero tolerance So By this incident I can say you are not well determined to join us and you are hopping to where ever you feel you will be benefitted therefore it is a NO from me. Get to know us, Change this kind of behavior and prove that you are determined and especially don't join clans just for the reputated tag. Be stable be determined Be responsive We didn't even discuss yet and you closed it yourself.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2019, 12:24:49 pm »
Have u guys even checked that I voted after he deleted his application lol and here are u guys typing essays and voting.

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2019, 12:43:11 am »
Have u guys even checked that I voted after he deleted his application lol and here are u guys typing essays and voting.
well done fof
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 12:45:03 am by Estarossa »