•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Oreocake*BL  (Read 6333 times)

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Oreocake*BL
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2019, 05:17:46 pm »
ohh megawar server!!!! do u remember Motrola, sazakalPL, plrpl,Dshard, jackes10,Danixd
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 05:19:41 pm by cool3 »

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • DM her, delete it, she my lil' secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2019, 05:31:49 pm »

srece nisam imao

Lmao.

ohh megawar server!!!! do u remember Motrola, sazakalPL, plrpl,Dshard, jackes10,Danixd

I remember jackes10 only xD
cooltext410186585731151" border="0

Offline GRX96

• We Could be Heroes
  • [MK]
  • Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2019, 05:37:44 pm »
ni hao Oreocake :) MKt
Sun is Shining and so are you!

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2019, 05:53:04 pm »
ni hao Oreocake :) MKt

NEE HAO GRX JANIII THANKS ;D

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2019, 07:03:44 pm »
Oreocake, just asking.. didn't you knew about those ban on gogeta and vegito before joining md?? Didn't you even played LW with MDt tag?? Even ReX also don't know why he is banned.. Stop making an excuse brother and instead just make the reason "not comfortable with clan" instead of saying "cocky behavior" "all the players of md are banned" etc. etc. You also have spent your times with us and md also..

just a gl

First and foremost thing Sezar, I never knew about those bans okay? If I did I never would've had joined MD in the first place. And yes I have played with MDt tag in LW, no one needs to explain that, you can check sections of me transferring my account and stuff.
Lol look at you? Pathetic, these things all lie under one place, feeling uncomfortable by their cocky behavior and all them being banned. You are the one that's double faced so please stop involving in others applications that don't even relate you, and with whom you are not involved.

-----
wait wait Oreocake is that you? the most respecting person towards women nice, weren't you the one who used to tell us that how many GF's you fuck on weakly basis ? weren't you the one telling us about your vcmp girlfriend (may be 100 level of lies like you showing your face here) that you fucked when you went to Karachi and you got nudes, will share in my PM ?
weren't you the one calling this same girl(san) hoe and bitch ?

yes guys this is Oreocake the most respected kind hearted towards women (actually double faced).

secondly you showed a picture and link of LWs server containing 3 MD members in the list, ever you visited their ban appeal ? rex provided 101% of his counter, i myself helped him, but SuriAttacker (the known MD hater) kept rejecting the apps without any proper reason, and about gogeta vegito i already explained you gogeta provided his counter before joining MD, as well as you know vegito is his brother, he got banned for ban evading as staff thought he's gogeta, better go deep and get the real face of this VCMP community favoritism/enmity are the major factors specially in LWs staff (not all)

If I was that bad or that serious, that I did all that in Karachi and all? I would've had shared the pics too na? Could've had come to a conclusion ennit mate?
And you're totally mistaken that I called San what you assumed I did, stop spreading hate for no reason at all, I left the clan on my own, no one said me to do anything 'cause you all started to make me see your real faces.
And my explication to what I said in that screenshot is that I wanted to justify you being in anger that I had this motto, bros before hoes, but you let me down, nobody did, IT WAS YOU FROM THE START WHO DOUBTED ME and you guys talked about trust and shit, and I called her a little girl, not that you remarkably expressed over there exaggerating which was a fail attempt, and wasn't related to anyone's consent? Get your facts straight.

It would be cool if you please stop your drama and respect staff and this is not your MD Discord to claim whatever you want it has some respect so please stop drama. :)

Offline cool3

• Global Moderator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2019, 07:26:23 pm »
jackes10 is me xd welcome back iffy

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2019, 12:25:39 am »
im gonna through my opinion here you are the same iffy i remember who was in PRO clan , as i said i cant say anything you at that time were the same double faced person as far you've shown that right here after a bit long time i dont trust you i never did im going with a strong NO plus you are a clan hopper just like my past plus you just have applied here just after few days of leaving MD , take some more time maybe later.
MK stays away from controversies ive learned, you have got yourself involved into controversies so get your self clean up first PAL. goodluck
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 12:27:13 am by ~Aspire »

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2019, 09:42:53 am »
jackes10 is me xd welcome back iffy

I remember you bro xD

im gonna through my opinion here you are the same iffy i remember who was in PRO clan , as i said i cant say anything you at that time were the same double faced person as far you've shown that right here after a bit long time i dont trust you i never did im going with a strong NO plus you are a clan hopper just like my past plus you just have applied here just after few days of leaving MD , take some more time maybe later.
MK stays away from controversies ive learned, you have got yourself involved into controversies so get your self clean up first PAL. goodluck

I totally agree with your provided statements there. But as far as I'm concerned, I don't remember being double faced back then, as if it's primarily shown as 'I would' be now.
Well, nonetheless thanks for your opinion brother.
Appreciate it :)

Offline San

• Bully
    • View Profile
    • Andhra Guitarist [Youtube]
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2019, 11:31:26 am »
-----
wait wait Oreocake is that you? the most respecting person towards women nice, weren't you the one who used to tell us that how many GF's you fuck on weakly basis ? weren't you the one telling us about your vcmp girlfriend (may be 100 level of lies like you showing your face here) that you fucked when you went to Karachi and you got nudes, will share in my PM ?
weren't you the one calling this same girl(san) hoe and bitch ?

yes guys this is Oreocake the most respected kind hearted towards women (actually double faced).

secondly you showed a picture and link of LWs server containing 3 MD members in the list, ever you visited their ban appeal ? rex provided 101% of his counter, i myself helped him, but SuriAttacker (the known MD hater) kept rejecting the apps without any proper reason, and about gogeta vegito i already explained you gogeta provided his counter before joining MD, as well as you know vegito is his brother, he got banned for ban evading as staff thought he's gogeta, better go deep and get the real face of this VCMP community favoritism/enmity are the major factors specially in LWs staff (not all)

This is not a Big deal. I know about my friend and i least care about this ss. he wasnt calling me a hoe or whatever you think. Oreocake still MKt

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2019, 12:27:13 pm »
hoye oye khao phr gand marwao

MKt

Offline Its.mlh96

• [MK]
  • Made Man
  • never judge some one by the opinion of others.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2019, 01:39:16 pm »
Khusre badle me ek bachi ok ?

MKt

Offline Oreocake

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2019, 04:11:50 pm »
This is not a Big deal. I know about my friend and i least care about this ss. he wasnt calling me a hoe or whatever you think. Oreocake still MKt
Thankyewwwwwwwww :) <3

hoye oye khao phr gand marwao
MKt
Bhai 7UP Supari pass karna, shukriya jani xD

Khusre badle me ek bachi ok ?
MKt
Done karo. xD
Thanks bhai :)

Offline Ego

• [MK]
  • Don