•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Man1aC  (Read 6797 times)

Offline Ferex

• Polish Blogger
  • [MK]
  • Don
  • I want be happy but I can't.
    • View Profile
    • Ferexio Site
Re: My Application Man1aC
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2017, 12:22:47 pm »
Maturity
MKt
Good luck
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 07:41:33 pm by Ferex »

Offline Vysixo

• Snitch
  • NO GUTS. NO GLORY. NO LEGEND. NO STORY
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2017, 07:15:46 pm »
Hello everyone,
I have tired and improved but still i am getting negative votes that's maybe because i ain't ready yet.. i respect all decisions and i have seen some votes in which you said i am bit improved and i am glad to know that but i think i should play more often and maybe have to wait more or maybe i'll be accepted.
If i'll get denied i'll do more efforts for the next time, but still i am hoping for something good.
My Nick: Man1aC, many of you though that it's insaniac because the nicks are bit similar so i am changing it to "Vysixo"
Thankyou!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 08:01:59 pm by Vysixo »

Offline Midnight

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2017, 07:49:21 pm »
lol be patient until the final vote. Then you could see the things you have to improve.

Offline Vysixo

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2017, 08:05:48 pm »
lol be patient until the final vote. Then you could see the things you have to improve.
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never loose infinite hope."
Hoping for something good.

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2017, 03:32:55 pm »
Your attitude isn't good, no
Playing Since 2011

Offline Vysixo

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2017, 08:17:08 pm »
I respect your vote, but i am totally disappointed with this reason.. i know about myself and i know in which things i am bad, but i never got any attitude complain at all. nah never, never in real life too... i don't know what you have thought before giving this reason but Thanks a lot, it's first complain i will improve it and you'll never get any further complains.
Thank you sir.

Offline AttackerX

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2017, 02:32:51 pm »
I respect your vote, but i am totally disappointed with this reason.. i know about myself and i know in which things i am bad, but i never got any attitude complain at all. nah never, never in real life too... i don't know what you have thought before giving this reason but Thanks a lot, it's first complain i will improve it and you'll never get any further complains.
Thank you sir.
I really don't like liars, I've got this screenshot by someone look at yourself how you were abusing after killed
Playing Since 2011

realdogge

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2017, 05:28:49 pm »
don't understand shit

Offline Vysixo

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2017, 07:32:25 pm »
Thank you sir.
I really don't like liars, I've got this screenshot by someone look at yourself how you were abusing after killed

No body like liars at all, my attitude is fine.. it's a game dude and we can do some fun too.. if you saying me that after getting killed i abused it wasn't the real reason at all.. i have played with many players of MK.. and infact i spent much time with some of littlewhityies members if we know them:
Plaga, Suri Attacker and p4t.. but never abused but that time i was like to have some fun and then they replied me that we will post it in MK and i said its a game and I really dont care because i have a good attitude but sometimes just for fun and when only 4 to 5 players playing in the server i had some fun and you took it seriously.. if still you can't trust me then check me out if still you are with NO then i will say nothing bro but i want to add this too that maybe i am wrong the fun i was doing maybe it was wrong i will never do it again,
(DO THOUSAND GOOD THINGS BUT PEOPLE ONLY NOTICE ONE MISTAKE)
Maybe it will ruin my wish to get in to MK but still i am not giving up!
I will improve, if you can trust me then i give you the surety that i will never disappoint you.
Thankyou.

Offline Anton

• Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2017, 08:55:57 pm »
Thank you sir.

No body like liars at all, my attitude is fine.. it's a game dude and we can do some fun too.. if you saying me that after getting killed i abused it wasn't the real reason at all.. i have played with many players of MK.. and infact i spent much time with some of littlewhityies members if we know them:
Plaga, Suri Attacker and p4t.. but never abused but that time i was like to have some fun and then they replied me that we will post it in MK and i said its a game and I really dont care because i have a good attitude but sometimes just for fun and when only 4 to 5 players playing in the server i had some fun and you took it seriously.. if still you can't trust me then check me out if still you are with NO then i will say nothing bro but i want to add this too that maybe i am wrong the fun i was doing maybe it was wrong i will never do it again,
(DO THOUSAND GOOD THINGS BUT PEOPLE ONLY NOTICE ONE MISTAKE)
Maybe it will ruin my wish to get in to MK but still i am not giving up!
I will improve, if you can trust me then i give you the surety that i will never disappoint you.
Thankyou.

?????

Offline Vysixo

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2017, 02:08:48 am »
I was just trying to explain.

Offline Rest

• [MK]
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2017, 02:39:16 am »
being nice with you, good luck.
I may be a slow-walker but I am always walking.

Offline Vysixo

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2017, 06:53:29 am »
being nice with you, good luck.
Thank you so much. :)

Offline Vysixo

• Snitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2017, 07:42:20 pm »
I appologize, it will never happen again and will never disappoint you.

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2017, 05:55:26 am »
Hello @Vysixo, after of a long discussion we have the last verdict... You're now accepted as Trainee, there are some points that you should work on. Hope you will work hard!

Welcome to this great family.