•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application Sheep  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Sheep.

• View Profile
My Application Sheep
« on: March 16, 2018, 03:32:26 pm »

Nickname: Sheep

Your Previous nicks: mohamedkooli / Jihad / .

D.O.B/Age: 29 November 2001

Location/Country: Tunise /Monastir

GMT/TimeZone: [UTC+]

Servers you usually play on: Ec / CTF v0.5 / and some time play littlewihtys

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: yes iam baneed in VKS Hp hack if iam in 2016 iam played him because iam not konw rules and iam not read the message in player .
CTF v0.4 because iam use head shot protection and iam creat a ban appeal now iam wiating for admins to unbaneed and iam verry sorry give me a last chanse only

VC-MP History: 2016 yes clan RK and SP but now iam kiekd for him

Why do you want to Join MK ?: becasue iam always see player use [MK] Tag and he is the big clan for vcmp iam know to this clan is a good good and good clan for vcmp that iam will joined iam loved it iam liked it its a big clan for vcmp and iam say and say he is a big clan for vcmp i need iam needed for join i liked it its nice clan and beautiful forum and if iam banned in CTF so give me a chanse we are brother in all world Thank.
Sir Accepted me
Sir thanks you verry mush for created it its a nice clan

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: ok in the RK is a noob clan is a 9 or 8 player in him but MK its 30 or iam not know and but in SP its closed it my forum but now closed

MSN/XFIRE/mIRC: no iam sorry iam not have any with it iam not used

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Yes iam playing clan wars

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Thank you verry mush i need to accepted me only iam not need anything
Sir Accepted :D :)
Sir Danied ): ):
ok if you accpeted me iam not need to be a member i need to be Rookie for example or .... sometihng
:D :)

QarZ

Re: My Application Sheep
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 07:08:40 pm »
Hey Sheep gay, your application has been accepted as a trainee wear the [ONt] tag wherever you go in VCMP

Congratulation  :P

Offline Sheep.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 07:19:59 pm »
ON or MK

QarZ

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 07:56:16 pm »

Offline Sheep.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 08:40:54 pm »
bro iam pending application in in MK not ON i think you lie  :(

Offline Sheep.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018, 08:50:51 pm »
So guys Accepted or not accpeted Guys
Thank you Admin

Offline Ferex

• Polish Blogger
  • [MK]
  • Don
  • I want be happy but I can't.
    • View Profile
    • Ferexio Site
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2018, 10:09:05 pm »
Sorry, but I think that this app is joke, I see too that you aren't maturity. No, no, no. From my site: NO.
Good luck in the future!

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2018, 10:37:07 pm »
Hello Sheep,

I was analysing your application and some things cant pass by..

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: yes iam baneed in VKS Hp hack if iam in 2016 iam played him because iam not konw rules and iam not read the message in player .
CTF v0.4 because iam use head shot protection and iam creat a ban appeal now iam wiating for admins to unbaneed and iam verry sorry give me a last chanse only

You are actually banned from our server for using Hacks.. When you say u didnt know the rules, i think its common sense that HACKING isnt allowed anywhere in the world.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: becasue iam always see player use [MK] Tag and he is the big clan for vcmp iam know to this clan is a good good and good clan for vcmp that iam will joined iam loved it iam liked it its a big clan for vcmp and iam say and say he is a big clan for vcmp i need iam needed for join i liked it its nice clan and beautiful forum and if iam banned in CTF so give me a chanse we are brother in all world Thank.
Sir Accepted me
Sir thanks you verry mush for created it its a nice clan

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: ok in the RK is a noob clan is a 9 or 8 player in him but MK its 30 or iam not know and but in SP its closed it my forum but now closed

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Thank you verry mush i need to accepted me only iam not need anything
Sir Accepted :D :)
Sir Danied ): ):
ok if you accpeted me iam not need to be a member i need to be Rookie for example or .... sometihng
:D :)

You should demonstrate patience and not this begging thing you are doing every 4 words you write..

I dont know what you expect from this but  you have a HUGE way to be able to apply to Miami Killers. When you have grown yourself into the game, get people to respect you and not spite on you, being more mature and well manered you can take your chance again.

I hope you understand what im saying.

Good Luck in the Future.

DENIED

Offline Sheep.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2018, 11:25:57 am »
Ok please unbaneed me in CTF v0.4 :'(