•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application D4WDi^  (Read 3887 times)

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
Re: My Application D4WDi^
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2020, 09:06:18 pm »
Bro WTF .???? that is was not me + i dont play in skywars i know someone who conencted with my nick and some NK members in dz like sasuke always connected with my nick in ea dm and using cheats

« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 09:08:42 pm by D4WDi^ »

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2020, 09:12:10 pm »
and after when syne inivted me to join his clan Nk when i rejected it he told me u will see something like he asking cool3 that i was connected with [MD]Stitu's account.......

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2020, 10:18:28 pm »
Well alright. Below are some logs sent to me by Sasuke/New777. Is this you in these logs? You have to be honest bro.

Well I can't understand arabic/turkish language but I am sure you will understand it as it's your native language (I can use a translator too if I would any sort of doubts regarding this). What you want to say regarding these? Is it you? Be honest as it might be beneficial for you. Waiting for your reply...

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2020, 10:31:45 pm »
waiting my reply okay why not already morocco language defferent slightly this yawad ana dert vpn mean i used vpn and in morocco defferent than algeria we use ''asahbi drt vpn'' and this dawdi in this secrren he told him that he use vpn and he was not he was a alegrien player he did that for for take revenge on me bcs i always rape him and u see that new777 did this secreen shot and already this account D4WDi in a Ea dm server was registed be a hacker from algeria i meet with them many times i told him why u did that he told me for fun like 3 months ago he did this name on ea dm server regards dawdi.

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2020, 10:35:19 pm »
and if need to use cheat i will not use even my nick in game so...........

Offline Tobi

• Global Moderator
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2020, 11:10:48 pm »
those NK clan guys were threatening to deny his application yesterday in LW they have some sort of conflict with him i was there when they told him that they will deny his apply if he doesnt give them money in European server XD the guy who said that was [NK]Syney if i recall his name correctly , i wouldnt trust those logs they probably faked all that including the use of [MKt] tag.

Offline Aegon

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Retrowave Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2020, 11:48:52 pm »
Well, that pretty much sums it up.Thanks for clearing this out Dawdi and Tobi.

I kind of do agree that these NK kids are not to be trusted infact to me they just seem like some wannabe cocky kids lol, trying to keep everyone under their shoe. Plus i have only seen dawdi play EC/EA/CTF/LW mostly so I wasn't really totally convinced with the screenshot that was posted of him using the tag.

I remember some Silent/Enforcer guy doing the same thing to tazz lol. He used Mk.74zZ as his nick in Evolution-DM where tazz never even played, so that kid was basically impersonating tazz and using aimbot xD. Probably these kids tried the same thing xd
I'd suggest you to keep away from these NK kids dawdi, better not to get in trouble.

Edit: Changing vote to Neutral for now, you're a good guy but regarding the NK drama i think you need a little more time.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 07:44:20 pm by Aegon »

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2020, 12:02:33 am »
thank u bro <3 ;) you understand
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 12:04:42 am by D4WDi^ »

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2020, 07:36:38 am »
those NK clan guys were threatening to deny his application yesterday in LW they have some sort of conflict with him i was there when they told him that they will deny his apply if he doesnt give them money in European server XD the guy who said that was [NK]Syney if i recall his name correctly , i wouldnt trust those logs they probably faked all that including the use of [MKt] tag.
Well, that pretty much sums it up.Thanks for clearing this out Dawdi and Tobi.

I kind of do agree that these NK kids are not to be trusted infact to me they just seem like some wannabe cocky kids lol, trying to keep everyone under their shoe. Plus i have only seen dawdi play EC/EA/CTF/LW mostly so I wasn't really totally convinced with the screenshot that was posted of him using the tag.

I remember some Silent/Enforcer guy doing the same thing to tazz lol. He used Mk.74zZ as his nick in Evolution-DM where tazz never even played, so that kid was basically impersonating tazz and using aimbot xD. Probably these kids tried the same thing xd
I'd suggest you to keep away from these NK kids dawdi, better not to get in trouble.

Also you earned it, MKt for you dawdi, I hope you don't mess this up ;)
@D4WDi^ since your dedication level is quite exceptional and also that my mate @Tobi knows you more than anyone else here, I am more than satisfied by his thoughts and information regarding you and hence I am gonna give you a chance buddy, I am changing my vote from Neutral to MKt. Plus I will also recommend you to stay away from the bad and toxic company and instead start hanging out with a good and a decent company around here, just like my mate @Aegon said. Good Luck! ;)

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2020, 11:44:13 am »
thank u buddy :) ;)

Offline New777

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2020, 01:24:51 pm »
waiting my reply okay why not already morocco language defferent slightly this yawad ana dert vpn mean i used vpn and in morocco defferent than algeria we use ''asahbi drt vpn'' and this dawdi in this secrren he told him that he use vpn and he was not he was a alegrien player he did that for for take revenge on me bcs i always rape him and u see that new777 did this secreen shot and already this account D4WDi in a Ea dm server was registed be a hacker from algeria i meet with them many times i told him why u did that he told me for fun like 3 months ago he did this name on ea dm server regards dawdi.
why Leying Bruh i didnt told u that and What is that u Raped me?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 01:27:53 pm by New777 »

Offline New777

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2020, 01:28:45 pm »
if i didnt see u i didnt joined Server but u lier
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 01:34:34 pm by New777 »

Offline UsmanShiekh

• [MK]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2020, 06:10:55 pm »
You are a friendly guy improved a lot and you are dedicated, I think you deserve a chance don't disappoint us. And yes haters gonna hate! :chill: Good luck. ;)

P.S; Just like aegon said,
I will also recommend you to stay away from the bad and toxic company and instead start hanging out with a good and a decent company around here.
Its always better to avoid and ignore such people.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 06:16:43 pm by UsmanShiekh »

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Who's Next? 😉
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2020, 08:20:33 pm »
@D4WDi^ something just came to my notice regarding your past clan history. You didn't mentioned in your application about you previously being in NK clan. Here is what got into my hands:

Idk if you forgot to mention regarding this or did this on purpose but I would like to know about your induction and journey in NK clan and why you left it. Since you didn't mentioned even a single thing regarding this in your application, I want you to give an explanation regarding this asap. Waiting for your reply...

Offline D4WDi^

• Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2020, 10:07:25 pm »
i can told u about this no problem every who join NK discord they used has prometed as member in and he is not i wasnt in this clan in anytime