•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My Application XpertThief  (Read 3737 times)

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My Application XpertThief
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2017, 03:39:32 pm »
Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: i've joined ON, i left it due to, unwell treatment from it's leader, and also most of it's memebers were not active.
So you didn't leave ON because of all the hacks and because of the clan leader being banned everywhere?

Either way, I'm voting no. Considering your background, I don't really trust you, at least not at the moment with all the ON cheats/hacks drama going on.

Offline XpertThief

• [MKs]
  • Hustler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2017, 03:59:12 pm »
At that moment a left, there was nothing against them, few little memebers were playing with me, and their leader.
and yeah, the continous accusing other players to me and on memebers was a main factor for being hated for that clan, there are many reasons for leaving ON, as i said in my pervious apps, unrespected clan. and thanks for your vote :)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 04:03:11 pm by XpertThief »

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2017, 06:12:59 pm »
We like how you show interest in our clan as you have applied before also which I respect but majority of Clan MK still doesn't trust you so therefore your application is denied for now.

You need to work on gaining trust of MK members so that they vote for you as otherwise it's useless applying again and again. So until you are sure that you have cleared all the issues with our members, specially the senior ones, please do not post application.

Good luck!