•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: [Denied]My Application Tim01  (Read 805 times)

Offline TX Moskvish

• [MK]
  • Hitman
  • Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
    • View Profile
[Denied]My Application Tim01
« on: July 12, 2018, 05:41:20 am »

Nickname: Tim01

Your Previous nicks: Moskvish , Tim , KingArsalan.

D.O.B/Age: 17 april , 1999  / 19.

Location/Country: Pakistan

GMT/TimeZone: GMT +5

Servers you usually play on: LWs , EC and EA.

Are you currently banned in any of the official servers?: In MK CTF 5.0 due to aimlock, I want to clear this thing once again till 2015 i never heard about this thing named aimlock after i returned from 2 years inactivity the very first day i was playing on LWs , many people argued on my kills with this statement ( Aimlock ) . I wanted to know what this really is and i got to know about it after some time a little bit. The thing i was banned for was that my bullets snapped on my team mates head honestly speaking guys it was all done by my very own intention i didn't know for this i will get my self into hot waters probably you can say that i didn't know this things is also suspected as an aimlock.
I got unbanned from almost every where i tried alot to defend my side i proved my honesty to several people but since NewK have tough and strict rules Im still not unbanned in CTF because the management clearly says if we unbanned you it will be unfair to others. I respect the decision and still serving that ban.

VC-MP History: Im playing since 6 years from 2012.
Previous clans were NYB , ON , TZ , NK , LK , DU and NxS.

Why do you want to Join MK ?: I always knew that the clan works on its own thoughts on its very own decision they go for what they feel is right and honestly speaking i always wanted to be a part of this hood
the support of the clan members they are really very friendly to me they are motivating simply a best gang i can poke my head into i definitely will represent MK till i quit playing VCMP.

Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: I have briefly described the reasons that why i left my previous clans that can be found here.
https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-tim01/

IRC or Any other contact info: mIRC ; Tim01 , Discord : Tim01

Interested In Playing Clan Wars: Sure

Any Other Info You Would Like To Share: Well guys most of you will think that maybe it is a fast re apply just after a month but i feel myself fit and complete for the clan the stains that i had in last brawl i was just cleaning them up and maybe i have achieved the trust of most I request to the MK management that trust me I will never gonna break the trust of you people , i got cuffed by badluck last time but there was no hacks nothing sticked with my present or my past.
Thank you for your attention fellas :)

Post link to your previous Application/s at MK if any: https://mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/my-application-tim01/
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 06:03:14 am by NewK »

Offline NewK

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: My Application Tim01
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 06:02:51 am »
Denied.

We don't accept players who are banned in official servers. Wait for the ban to expire first and then apply.