•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: My App  (Read 10292 times)

Offline Kelvin

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
    • Exteme Addicts
Re: My App
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2014, 03:08:47 pm »
MKt for a clean start.

Chocolate

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2014, 07:37:57 pm »
http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,16731.msg191659.html#msg191659
As u can see Niko i am new in lw so i dint really understand the meaning of "Glitch"  so i went to the rules and i am not repeating this mistake since the past 4 days and i wont repeat it again. it doesn't mean im a newbie i am playing since 2 years before i use to hate lw cause of some reasons i have just started liking it. so i am improving in it and not breaking any rules the glitch one was a bit hard i understand the rule and i am corrected my mistake.
MKt for a clean start.
Thanks mate.

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2014, 06:27:12 am »
Well i'll change my vote to MKt, i was playing with him and looks as a good guy  ;) Good luck

Chocolate

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2014, 07:17:03 am »
Well i'll change my vote to MKt, i was playing with him and looks as a good guy  ;) Good luck
Thank You  ;D

Offline Soldier

• [MK]
  • Don
  • Fortune favors the prepared mind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2014, 01:56:24 pm »
Here's a gift for you..

Chocolate

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2014, 03:38:17 pm »
Here's a gift for you..

It was tom who started it he abused my mom what do u want me to do clap? So dont judge me on this one . I was ignoring him for along time there is a limit of ignoring.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 03:41:56 pm by Chocolate »

Offline Cato

• Active
  • Bully
  • TEAM WORK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2014, 03:56:26 pm »
Here's a gift for you..

It was tom who started it he abused my mom what do u want me to do clap? So dont judge me on this one . I was ignoring him for along time there is a limit of ignoring.

Sorry for posting here , btw If someones insult you or anyone in your family you should just ignore them instead of giving them a shitty message , i know they insult but you could just ignore him and enjoy they will stay quiet and if you're saying about limits i have never seen him insulting you and he just joined the server...Don't involve someone's parents in these kinds of matter because they have nothing to do with games.

Chocolate

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2014, 06:46:46 pm »
Thanks for ur advice I will follow it from now on. I dont have evidence its not the first time tom is doing it. But from now on I will ignore the guy who abuses instead of flaming  back.

Offline WildRose

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2014, 04:22:24 am »
Thanks for ur advice I will follow it from now on. I dont have evidence its not the first time tom is doing it. But from now on I will ignore the guy who abuses instead of flaming  back.

That's the attitude which makes you a better player. Instead what I used to do was, I used to annoy them more by killing them again and again. :P

If you have skills, why not show them off to the haters and let them boil their blood instead of messing your mind? :)

Think about it.

- Crack's work ^_^

Chocolate

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2014, 06:33:32 am »
Thanks for ur advice I will make sure I follow it.

Offline 7/\zZ

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2014, 02:53:38 pm »
i mentioned i am applying for learning skills and to improve my attitude what do u mean by bad attitude can u elaborate that. u said breaked rules if i break rules i do fix them and make sure i don't break them again.

You really don't need a clan to improve your attitude, whoever told you that have not social life,in my point of view.

anyways i don't know you that well so im neutral pending for a NO! although i can change my vote later.

Ps: to avoid being annoyed by ignorant russians( im not speaking in general ) stay away from XE its a shitty server anyways.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 03:02:09 pm by 7/\zZ »

Chocolate

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2014, 04:19:40 pm »
You really don't need a clan to improve your attitude, whoever told you that have not social life,in my point of view.

anyways i don't know you that well so im neutral pending for a NO! although i can change my vote later.

Ps: to avoid being annoyed by ignorant russians( im not speaking in general ) stay away from XE its a shitty server anyways.
I met u in lw btw if u dont know me I play as Deadshot in lw and some other servers.

Offline NekO

• Don
  • [MK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2014, 03:06:25 am »
Na- na - na
[Playing since 2011] Admin:XE

--[MKt]--[MKs]--[MK]--

Chocolate

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2014, 04:21:15 am »
Na- na - na
Thanks for ur vote can u plz tell me my mistakes so I can improve it.

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2014, 05:14:57 am »
I was talking with crack and he will change his vote to no.