•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: Application  (Read 6754 times)

Offline Detonator

• [MK]
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: Application
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2014, 04:42:48 pm »
Do skills matter? Just wondering

I didn't mean skills but attitude

<&jizzBotz> [2] [NYB]HONEY_SINGH: mk loser clan kiss my ass all player mk

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2014, 06:44:55 pm »
Changing to No. From my side need wait more time to applying if you just back right now from your inactivity

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2014, 06:55:03 pm »
Did I say was inactive? '-'
I still got my old friend Windows XP installed rig which I'm able to play Vice City on, and yes I was not seen that often dear sir.

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2014, 10:21:20 pm »
No, I never see you in-game, bad attitude. no for now
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 10:23:08 pm by CrackM4 »

Offline NekO

• Don
  • [MK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2014, 11:32:22 pm »
na,ne,ni,no,nu :v
[Playing since 2011] Admin:XE

--[MKt]--[MKs]--[MK]--

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2014, 11:45:54 pm »
People who give a no would do great favor if they elaborate their decision. :*>

, bad attitude.
true bafflement for me atm '-'

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2014, 11:54:36 pm »
Did I say was inactive? '-'
I still got my old friend Windows XP installed rig which I'm able to play Vice City on, and yes I was not seen that often dear sir.
plus as how I said earlier, and you already has been kicked from here and VU. I think you will continue with the same attitude.

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2014, 12:06:07 am »
Well, MK was my first clan experience and those times were kinda my first experiences on the interwebs, yeah I know how dumb I USED TO BE. AFAIK, I took my departure from MK during spring/summer 2012.
VU; I said it was an inner hostility and personal issue with a few members. Don't need to go in detail because this will just gravedig drama. (and if I were SO SO SO DREADFUL, I wouldn't have stayed in VU for a big 1 year)

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2014, 12:19:45 am »
well in the list of members here says you was kicked.
http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=4970.0
I guess this topic is enough to test you and this happened recently.

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2014, 12:21:19 am »
I think this topic is enough to test you and this happened recently.
Didn't get you well, but did I deny my forced departure from VU?

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2014, 12:31:24 am »
You know what you said above.

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2014, 12:40:18 am »
Sorry, but I don't know what you are referring to. (seriously)

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2014, 12:48:35 am »
I think this topic is enough to test you and this happened recently.
Didn't get you well, but did I deny my forced departure from VU?
I'm refer about this.
VU; I said it was an inner hostility and personal issue with a few members. Don't need to go in detail because this will just gravedig drama. (and if I were SO SO SO DREADFUL, I wouldn't have stayed in VU for a big 1 year)
leaves many questions how explains what you said and as stormeus said.
Btw I not want continue with this drama, It's my opinion nothing more.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 12:55:47 am by Niko »

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2014, 09:24:54 am »
VU is one of the biggest and well reputed clans. So if you are getting kicked out from there, its obvious you wont get accepted here unless you have proved or changed yourself or that you dig the grave...and put up some points that might be in your favour.

Saying that " it was an inner hostility and personal issue with a few members" and closing it with that wont help you as what if you develop same issues here.

Its better for you to explain things like what was that inner hostility and the personal issues that led them to kick you as it might help people get to know things better.

Also the second reason which i myself stated is the inactivity issue. You wont be called active in this case seeing your past if you play casually, you need to prove it to people that you have changed...you need to play more, get in touch with people and make them know that you have changed or you are trying to change. Unless they dont get to know, it would be waste.

Another thing as a friend i would advise you is if you are not serious about this game and serious means really putting yourself into it like playing it everyday, you shouldnt really care about being in a clan and just be yourself, play whenever you like and enjoy and dont give a heck about what people say to you.

On the other hand if you are serious about it and really want to be in MK go out there and prove it to MK that you are suitable, that you respect everyone, you have a good attitude and are willing to improve and since if by your wish MK is your target then you should try playing with MK members, try to hangout with them...approach them and be friendly with them, and if then some MK member doesnt be nice to you when you are approaching them with a nice attitude...tell it to me...

This application might be denied most probably but you dont have to be disheartened just do what I said if you are serious and apply again after two months...

Offline Cerberus

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2014, 11:34:41 am »
VU case:
since the day I joined, I was like in a war with Fercho. That tweenie kept despising me since day one. Me and him got warned about it, but he just kept going his way, and I got attracted to his actions yeah I know it was not clever.
And Nereyus is a good witness of it. After a few months of playing, I went inactive because I lost total interest since it was also very hard to find VU's playing the actual game. I did not play it that often anymore, only now and then so to be honest the leaders barely saw me since my addition to the clan (there was barely a leader active...). My departure was only based on my forum actions. Then things happened and Castagna + few members left. Veteran got inactive so on so forth.
Also, my jokes got taken too seriously. I know it was wrong, but I said a few times "nigger" (not with the intention of humuliating someone) but that word made the notion "racism" get into the announcement topic. (yeah I learnt my lesson no jokes in public because people are too "touchy", other jokes included)
And I find it rather funny because Storm had just joined the clan and he opens the kicking topic.
The major problem here is I did play some time, but had never seen a full VU playing (only Deso, Shadow SOMETIMES), this made me lose interest because I was exhilirated to be eligible to play with clan members but it was not the case.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 04:04:43 pm by Cerberus »