•  
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sezaro has been accepted as trainee!.

Author Topic: HOW to get money with INTERNET  (Read 6096 times)

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
HOW to get money with INTERNET
« on: April 09, 2017, 02:55:19 am »
now i have your attention , I am posting my departure from the clan and its my decision final. i was thinking since a few weeks about this, in my inactivity many things passed in the clan and i dont agree with them anyway i'm not debating my decision. Thank you for everything MK
I hope you can understand it and about my relationship with the members keep the same way.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
Re: HOW to get money with INTERNET
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 03:17:05 am »
I dont know what to understand because you did not mention anything as a solid reason for your departure. Moreover you did not even tell how to earn money from internet.

Anyways I would appeal to members that if you have anything that bothers you then discuss it instead of just leaving straight.

Also to me it seems like there is nothing like this and you just wanted some reason to leave and so you used this because if not then you would have at least mentioned what bothered you, anyways good luck for in whichever clan you go.

Offline SahiL

• Carrots <3
  • Global Moderator
  • Don
  • "Pappu can't dance saala"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 04:01:54 am »
This wasn't something I expected coming from you, as you are one of our oldest members and you know that we always give you freedom to express your feelings and share them with us here. But instead of doing that, you straight away decided to leave, which is not a good move in my books.

Shoutout to all my mates, if you don't want to end up like Niko, remember that we are always here to hear you.

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 06:55:21 am »
I dont have problems with anyone from my point of view I dont feel good its time to start another chapter, Just remove my rank. Thanks for your words sahil and faf only I have to said thanks for everything. Bye :)

Offline Ratchet

• Global Moderator
  • Made Man
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 07:05:05 am »
Good bye. I hope to see you around.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 04:44:57 pm by Ratchet »

Offline Coudy_

• IBolt
  • [MK]
  • Godfather
  • Who???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2017, 07:16:21 am »
GoodBye Niko.
Weed is Healthy for Health.
-Professor [SS]Milko.

Offline ĐɐήƗรĤ

• [MK]
  • Godfather
  • MK member since November 15 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 08:13:57 am »
GOOD LUCK  :-X

Offline Raiden

• Godfather
  • Catch me if you can.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 08:28:10 am »
good luck for your future ;)

Offline Kelvin

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
    • Exteme Addicts
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 09:13:48 am »
Thats a stupid decision,you chose to run away instead of talking about whats you have seen.

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 09:31:26 am »
I already knew he would join SS but didn't mention in my post for some reason... At least have courage to just say on face that I am leaving because I don't care about this family, it's only a chapter and nothing else..And gonna join another clan.

But instead you make stupid reasons like "in my inactivity many things passed in the clan and i dont agree with them"

And later you are saying " I dont have problems with anyone from my point of view I dont feel good its time to start another chapter"

You don't feel good, yea right we were making you sit on pyramid of torture.

I hope they pamper you, breast feed you, spoon feed yiu help you grow up, take you to school in fact make you their clan leader you to make you feel good otherwise you might leave them too calling it another chapter. 

Offline janney

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 09:39:22 am »
good luck in your future

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2017, 04:32:13 pm »
I already knew he would join SS but didn't mention in my post for some reason... At least have courage to just say on face that I am leaving because I don't care about this family, it's only a chapter and nothing else..And gonna join another clan.

But instead you make stupid reasons like "in my inactivity many things passed in the clan and i dont agree with them"

And later you are saying " I dont have problems with anyone from my point of view I dont feel good its time to start another chapter"

I hope they pamper you, breast feed you, spoon feed yiu help you grow up, take you to school in fact make you their clan leader you to make you feel good otherwise you might leave them too calling it another chapter.
Look faf I tried to be very smart because I dont want to make dramas I hate it. If you wanna know the truth here we go some players was accepted who dont deserve to stay in MK for his name and story (I joined SS but thats another point) in my position when I was active maybe those persons and i wont mention names to prevent another drama I would assure you that they would not be in the clan. Saying 'i dont feel good' its for that reason today in MK I dont think my vote gonna help much because my mind never changes about applicants. Some months ago perhaps yes, what happened with persons which I vote No on his applications and some time later they show how stupid are, Nowadays these kind of people have more chances to join the clan and I don't think there's no turning back for this problem , the ppl maybe thinks niko is the badguy for only voting no but thats my point I cant be the unique person who thinks different, first I started to think stay without clan but later appear SS. It's my opinion respect to my departure

Offline Crack

• Crackschter
  • Global Moderator
  • Godfather
  • MK member since March 26, 2013
    • View Profile
    • MK.CrackM4
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2017, 11:28:32 pm »
I'm totally disappointed Niko, I respect your decision but why you didn't tell me anything? I thought we were brothers, to be honest I didn't expect this coming from you. Anyways nothing will change, just your tag... Whatever niko, I wish you good luck.

¿Que pasó hermano? No me dijiste nada, la verdad que me siento decepcionado en parte... Pero está bien, es tu decisión y no te puedo forzar a estar aquí, yo tampoco estoy muy contento con muchos que entraron pero pues que va.

Suerte NikoFlorida_Arg.

#Memories #GoodOldDays..
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 11:33:17 pm by Crack »

Offline FaF

• Administrator
  • Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2017, 04:49:08 am »

Look faf I tried to be very smart because I dont want to make dramas I hate it. If you wanna know the truth here we go some players was accepted who dont deserve to stay in MK for his name and story (I joined SS but thats another point) in my position when I was active maybe those persons and i wont mention names to prevent another drama I would assure you that they would not be in the clan. Saying 'i dont feel good' its for that reason today in MK I dont think my vote gonna help much because my mind never changes about applicants. Some months ago perhaps yes, what happened with persons which I vote No on his applications and some time later they show how stupid are, Nowadays these kind of people have more chances to join the clan and I don't think there's no turning back for this problem , the ppl maybe thinks niko is the badguy for only voting no but thats my point I cant be the unique person who thinks different, first I started to think stay without clan but later appear SS. It's my opinion respect to my departure

You know what is your problem? that you did not consider this much of a family because otherwise you would have discussed it with your clan mates. As also mentioned by crack, I am sure he also feels disappointed because you did not care to share with him too. This all makes me think that these are just stupid reasons, SS have been inviting people from MK, and you are the one who accepted their invitation and posted these reasons to make your departure look good and just.

Now for a second even if we conside your reason and that you used to vote No and that was not considered, you fail to understand that this clan is not dictatorship but a democracy. We follow majority, even the founder or leaders vote isnt more than a member's vote, though in rare cases we might take decisions against the votes but that is rare case. Everyone's views and votes are considered and respected but it is not possible to come up with a decision keeping everyone happy.

There were times when my decision or votes or even NewK's decision or votes were not counted, does that mean that we should leave this clan because leader's views were disregarded? No, we accept what majority says and take decisions that way.

If we were to go with only your No on application, dont you think others will leave because they will think we only prefer your vote and not their?

Lets see how much in SS they work as per your votes and views.

Offline Niko

• Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2017, 05:05:36 am »
I respect your opinion faf, but i cannot force anyone to do what I want cuz im not leader or something like that . And you said 'we follow the majority votes' well then you gonna understand me if I am the unique who thinks different like the rest.
And about SS I dont think to have problems with the members with my opinion because if one member votes NO automatically that app is rejected.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:11:22 am by Niko »